Chapter 22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aiyah, going on an errand again" complained a sweet voice, who was just about to cross Yiling territory.

It had been a short reunion, with the two not telling her anything.

But who was she to evade her young master's privacy. She was merely just a sect girl. No extravagant inheritance whatsoever.

"Such disrespect!" Xiuxing flinched. That was a loud screech just now. And it was directed at her.

"And I thought sect people were always respectful" It was the Madame of the Mo Family. As she remembered from her last visit with her mother.

Honestly, the woman didn't know when to shut up. But oh well, she wouldn't be in the situation if she decided better and not wear her sect clothes. As the woman obviously recognized her from her white, flowy, could embedded robes. And maybe from her sword as well. It was the sword who killed her corpse of a husband after all.

Thankfully the woman was about three stores away from Xiuxing, she could make her escape and go on sword from there on.

And that was what she did, she walked to the near forest before taking off. Just in time as some of the Mo Families servants went to get her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are going there this instant, by sword it will be quicker" Madam Yu ordered to her two loyal servants. Her husband stood beside, not interfering with her.

It made her blood boil, it was like  Jiang Fengmian didn't care what happened to their children. But when someone brings up that dammed child of Changse Sanren, he goes feral for information.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The halls were quiet, no servant in sight. Which left the two with the impression that the two immortals were expecting them.

Hua Ying let out an exaggerated sigh, he wanted to run away again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sister... We have to go now" Wen Ning whispered, willing his elder sister to obey.

While this would be a great time finding something his sister was intent to find, it would hinder their alibi with the lan sect.

"I guess your right, A'Ning" Wen Qing sighed, dejected, unconsciously rubbing her arm.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Changze, walk faster!" Changse Sanren shouted, looking back from her position on top of her donkey.

"Who in the world permitted you to wonder off on your own?!" Wei Changze complained, making his best effort to run down the mountain.

It felt new for the two of them. Having spent the last fifteen years holed up and being treated in an immortals mountain.

Their memories were mostly fucked up but they remembered giving birth to a son. Well... Chase Sanren did. Wei Changze was just standing in the corner only getting the glimpse of the son when the doctor finally finished dealing with all the blood.

And while that happened, the union had been cut short. The Wen had decided then and there to accomplish a night hunt without caring for the consequences.

That faithful night resentful creatures were lead to the village by the wen sect.

And now that they're fully healed and not phycological crazy they could leave the mountain, hoping they could find their son somewhere.

Although it was unlikely the infant could have survived. They still wanted to make an effort to search for him, or his remains.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------