Beautiful white godess

It was morning after breakfast i had to find neteyam. I wanted to know what he was going to ask. I walked around on the bouncy paths between the homes for a long time.
"neteyam!" i yelled over and over again.
Eventually i saw lo'ak.

"hey lo'ak do you know where your brother is" i asked.
"yeah" he smirked.
"well... Where is he" i asked.
"oh hehe i cant tell you" he joked
"lo'ak i need to ask him a question" i told him sternly.
"i promised him i wouldnt tell you" i said jokingly.
"ughhhh" i groaned and i raised my hand.
"no no no dont slap me i will tell you" he said.
I obviously was not going to slap him but he dint know that.
"ok then tell me" i smiled.
"well he is at..." lo'ak started.

"telling secrets are we lo'ak?" neteyam said and glared at lo'ak.
"neteyam i-i-i..." lo'ak stuttered.
"its fine bro, i was just about to tell her anyway" neteyam said to him.
"alright what is your request?" i asked him, my breath blowing the fabric of my lilac covering.
"well y/n i would live if you would come on a date with me tonight on the beach" he asked.
"you cant refuse y/n" lo'ak laughs.
"i mean you said you would do anything" neteyam smiles.

Was he stupid that was such a small ask and i would say yes even if i dint have to.
"sure" i said smiling.
This was going to be easy.
"so you will agree to all the terms" lo'ak says.
"yes?" i say curiously.
"great, now that you have agreed you cant say no" lo'ak says.
"what cant i say no to" i asked.
"well, umm i want you to wear traditional na'vi without your covering" he said nervously.
Maybe not as easy as i thought. I could not think of something to say.
"it will just be you and me nobody else and nobody other than your brother know the location" neteyam said.
"i will think about it" i said then walked away.

"TERONG!!!" i screamed and ran into his hut.
He knew what i was yelling about cuz he smiled.
"yes dear sister" he asked sweetly.
"i know you were the one who told neteyam to ask me out and have not wear a covering" i said.
"no it was a suggestion he was the one who was overly exited and said yup thats the one" tero laughed.
"what am i gonna do" i asked him.
"well get ready, he is going to send youa message of where to neet him in an hour" tero smiles.
"oh shit" i said and ran out of his hut.

I think im going to do my hair just in case i feel like taking my covering off. I decided to put my hair in long twist braids. My hair has not been cut for at least three years. So it was pretty long, and sadly blonde. Father always said blonde was really pretty. When i was young i belived him, so i showed one of my 'friends' my hair. The memory still hurt my heart, i was 13 and she was sick. She was basically on her death bed, her sickness was uncureable and she had an hour left to live. I promised her that i would show her what i looked like one day.

The memory:
"Matarua, i promised i would show you what i look like before you died" i cried.
"hey y/n just shiw me ik i will not be here but i will always love you" she whispered.
I took off my covering to reveal my true self.
"y/n get out, get out, i am not trying to be mean but you are hideous and terrifying" she said as loud as she could.
I put on my covering and left the room crying.

Thats what i was scared of if neteyam just said nope and left. Tero said i was pretty, maybe he was lying but i just have to trust that he was not. I decided a jeweled white covering would be nice. I had to go back to tero to ask where i needed to go.

"tero you need to tell me where to go" i said walking into his hut.
"oh my eywa y/n you look amazing" he said to me.
"thank you" i smiled
"take it off i want to see" tero asked.
I took off the covering to show my nicer version of traditional na'vi.
"amazing" he said.
"ok so now where do i go" i asked putting the covering back on.
"alright so you can walk along the beach and eventually you will find a small patch of trees, walk through it and then you will see a cave neteyam will be in the cave" tero said.