Am I a pro actor or what

Tero's pov

Jake claims she has a plan, but how would he know. I don't believer she told him she had a plan. But she's a smart girl so she would probably be able to get herself out.

It has been a week since she was captured, it doesn't sound like a long time. But when your sister was kidnapped it sure does feel like a long time.

My parents have been here this week, stressing about their little girl. Jake has been fighting with neteyam everytime I see them. Neteyam just wishes he could go get her but Jake claims he doesn't know where she is.
I just want her plan to work and I want eywa to bring my sister back unharmed.

Neteyam's pov

I can't help but feel like this was my fault, I should have known she was going out on her own and gone with her. Part of me can't help but wonder why they would take her, my dad never told me why. Quaritch has no feud with the ice people, their leaders told me as much. I ask my dad everyday why she was taken, he just told me she was easy to take all alone in the forest. You don't have to be a genius to know that's a lie. I'm about to go to his hut to ask him again, see if he feels like telling the truth now.

I walk to my dad's hut with my head down. You also don't have to be a genius to know the village girls are more than happy she's gone. They seem to think she's dead and they are all so eager to take her place. Everywhere I walk some girl is there trying to shoot her shot, telling me if I ever get lonely and need company and comfort they will be there. I always reject them, she's not dead and she will not be replaced.

I walk into my parent's hut I see my mother cooking.
She looks up and sighs.
"Ma Jake" she calls.
I see my dad walk into the room, he sees me and he sighs as well.
"dad why was y/n taken, its been a week I deserve to know so don't bother lying to me" I said looking into his eyes.
This is the first time I threw in the part about him lying.
"OK fine" he started.
I urged him to continue.
"when quaritch reached out he told us about a time when he saw you two together. I assume he noticed what you two are like together and guessed you were dating. Therefore she was connected to you, if she was taken you would be mad and sad and not ok. He knows that I can't handle it when my kids aren't ok, leading him to guess I would come get her" he finished.
"thank you for telling me" I said simply.

Then I walked out.
So it was my fault. I need to find a distraction and find it quick or I'm gonna hit somebody.

Y/n's pov

Ok so I have a plan to escape so if I get caught I won't get imprisoned. I'm gonna make it look like I was taken, I know there are security cameras everywhere with mics, so I just have to do a little acting.

I started by walking into the surrounding forest a little ways. I looked around and found a long thin vine, I walked a little further and grabbed a handful of flowers and arranged them to look like I took a while making a pretty bouquet. I walked back to the edge of the forest but still in the shadow.  I threw the vine over a branch and tied one end around my waist, I put my shirt up over it to cover the vine. I held the other end behind my back with one hand and the other hand wrapped tightly around the bouquet.

I'm going to make it look like I was grabbing flowers to apologize to miles the get grabbed from behind. When I yank on the vine behind my back it will pull me back towards the tree, then I can cut the vine off and run.

I make sure everything is in place then I start walking back towards the base. When I get to the edge of the shadow I saw my lines.
"oh I messed up I hope miles will like these flowers and I hope it adds to my apology for running out" I say trying to sound authentic.

I walk a little further into the light, then I yank the vine pulling myself back into the shadows. I summon a knife from the  light of the base and the vine. Then I use the light to burn it to ashes, that way if they search they won't find the vine. I tousle the leaves a little bit so it looks like there was a struggle. When I was finished I bolted in the direction of the other islands.

I could smell the familiar smell of salt on the air. When I got to the beach I dove into the water and swam to the next island. When I got to the next island I ran a bit into the trees then took a break. I removed my boots, for I could run faster without them. I tended to the angry red line of irritated skin that occurred from yanking the vine buy tearing my shirt, dipping it in salt water and tying it around my middle.

I stood up and ran again to the opposite beach and swam to the next island.

Once there was three islands separating me from the base I sat and made my camp for the night. I used the light from the stars to make a fire. As I sat down I remembered I failed to get information about attack methods and so forth. But then I remembered I know where the base is, so I sat there and laughed aloud to myself.
I was able to trick and out smart the mighty quaritch.

A/n
Am I smart or what. Like I came up with a perfect escape plan for her. But I'm sure if I reread this in a year I'm gonna be like was I stupid or something? Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Have a good day.
-Autumn💜