Got her

Y/n's pov

Me and neteyam have hung out all day, but now I have to get ready for girls night. Before I go to tsireya's hut I want to go out and work on perfecting my powers. It was almost eclipse and I had to be there after eclipse so I have some time.

I walked along the edge of the village and ran into Jake.
"hey little girl" he said.
"hi Jake" I smiled.
"where are you off to?" he asked.
"on a small walk before I go to tsireya's hut" I said.
"are you sure your not wandering off little girl" he asked.
"No" I said sarcastically.
"if you get lost or hurt or if you die I will be very mad" he said.
"I can protect myself" I said.
"alright be careful little girl, and I will come find you in ten so I can see if you are still alright" he hugged me and walked off.

I went into the forest and went over to a down branch, I used the starlight the try and lift it. It was really heavy so I could only lift it about and inch above the ground before I couldn't hold it anymore. I dropped it and it broke once it hit the ground. I heard a noise in the bushes, I started walking towards it when I heard Jake yelling in the distance. It sounded urgent and it definitely was not ten minutes yet. 
"LITTLE GIRL?!?" he yelled in the distance.
"Y/NNN" he continued.
I walked towards him when I heard someone say.
"stay right there"
I turned around to find Forest na'vi in full camo and carrying guns like Jake's.
"and I don't?" I asked.
"then I shoot" the man said.
"who are you or what are you" I asked.
"that's classified" another man said.
"now calmly walk towards us" the man said.

My hands were behind my back, I couldn't see it but I'm trying to lift a bit of the branch that broke. I could feel the weight from it.
"OK" I said.
I walked towards them and launched the branch at one of the guys heads, he fell to the ground. He definitely was not dead but was for sure was knocked out. I acted quickly, I turned and ran into the forest, climbing around in the trees. The branch broke and I fell to the ground, my vision was blurry and I could feel myself getting harshly lifted up I could see that the guy who was holding me was one of the bad people. I kicked his face and I was running again.

I could hear Jake yelling and I ran towards the voice. A pair of tattooed blue arms grabbed my arm and tired my arms and legs together, then he tranquilized me. And everything went black.

Jakes pov

*five minutes earlier.
I was sitting my hut with neytiri and tuk. When I heard something on the com. Spider.
"we are coming to get your special girl" he said.
"Kiri?" I asked nervously.
"No, the strange one that's important to your son" he said a little annoyed.
"I know tsireya has a weird rib cage but she's not strange" I said.
"your other son" he yelled.
My eyes grew wide.
Little girl.
Spider chuckled on the com.
I got up and ran into the forest.
"LITTLE GIRL?!?" I yelled into the dark forest.
No answer.
"Y/NNN!?!" I yelled.
I kept running and yelling her name, I heard a branch snap and a thud. Then I heard a slapping sound. I ran towards the sound. Then I saw a helicopter lifting off.
"neteyam get your family minus tuk and tero into the sky to stop a helicopter" I said on the com.
"alright" he said.

I heard Iran and herwít taking of.
I saw them swarm the helicopter.

Neteyam's pov

Dad did not tell me why we were doing this. Then I saw it in the main area of the helicopter. Y/n passed out and someone's arms.
"mom don't crash it they have y/n" I said over the coms.
I looked over at tero he looked like he would kill anyone or anything right now to get to y/n.
"tero calm down" I said.
He glared at me, then they started shooting.
"OK we need to get y/n then crash it" lo'ak said.
"agreed" kiri and mom said.
Tero dove towards the craft dodging bullets left and right. He held tight to his spear he dove into the craft and started stabing people, he was shot in the leg and fell, his herwít caught him and flew him away.

Me and lo'ak were on either side of it shooting arrows in and avoiding bullets.
Lo'ak was hit into he side and mom made us retreat because they were getting more guns.
I feel like I want to die. My princess was gone.

Quaritch's pov

"did you get her?" I asked scout1
"yes sir, she's in the interrogation room" he said.
"alright let's go" I said.
We walked to the interrogation room, she was trying to get out.
"s1 why is she not tied up" I asked him.
"she was" he said nervously.
"hey, marshmallow, how did you get untied" I asked the pale white girl.
She held up a crystal clear knife.
"You didn't check her for weapons" I asked s1.
"we did" he said.
"how did you get the knife" I asked her.
She moved her hands around and and a crystal clear statue of a middle finger appeared. She dropped her hands to her side and the figure dropped and shattered on the ground.

"how did you do that" miles asked as he walked in.
Her face tensed up.
"I asked you a question" he spat into the mic.
"when I was tied in a chair I figured out how to do it" he said bored.
She started walking around the room.
"what is it" miles asked curiously.
"it's hard light" she said bluntly.
She circled around the room and I noticed something glisten in her hand.
She was by the door and stuck the thing in it, the door unlocked, and she left.
"did she see the key?" I asked s3.
Miles rolled his eyes.
"woops" s3 said.