Author's Note

Hey peeps! How are y'all? I hope you guys are doing well. I just want to let you all know a few things:

-> Your feedback is very welcome but only in the form of constructive criticism. I really don't want any negativity in my book.

-> This is my first time writing on wattpad, so please guys I need your support. But I promise I won't disappoint otherwise as I have always been very fond of writing all day long.

-> This book is also partially for raising mental health awareness as we all know a lot of people who are going through something but don't know how to open up about it so be a little kind to everyone. Who knows who you might end up helping. A little kindness never hurts!

-> Also, the name of this book earlier was "The Forbidden Flower", but then I changed it to "Shattered Illusions" as it suits better. Don't worry, the story is the same tho!

-> There's a lot of mention of depression, suicide and suicidal attempts in this book. So, please beware of the trigger warnings. This is a very grave topic and I do not want to be the reason for anyone's triggers. Please be safe and happy!

-> Last but not the least, this is my book. I have created the story by thinking about it a lot and I do not, in any case, I repeat, do not share its rights with anybody. So, don't copy it or twist it and publish it somewhere else. All the copyright rights are reserved by me.

Thank you everyone! Please enjoy the book :)

And don't forget to vote and comment, I'll be really grateful to y'all.