Talking about Evey's extracurricular activities

At 2:30p

At 2:30p.m., Jake, Liz, and Benito came over and Benito rang the doorbell. Luis walked towards the door and unlocked it before opening it. They greeted him and went inside. He closed and locked the door behind them.

Liz: So, how did it go?

Luis: She patched me up and we had a decent conversation. I didn't know she could cook, but she made a mean breakfast, and then, she broke down cryin'. 

Jake: She made breakfast for her father for the first time, and accidentally burnt it, but he remade the breakfast. We know. We witnessed the moment and left before they would recognize that we were there.

Luis: Well, the breakfast was on point, and she cleaned the house up before I could do it. We were just outside enjoyin' the pool and the hot tub.

Benito: So, are you here to stay?

Luis: Yes, I'm here to stay. I won't leave, until, I'm really ready to move back to Puerto Rico, and I'll let you guys know when I'm leavin', too. 

All of them hugged him and he hugged them back.

Liz: Evey is definitely back at the top of my Cool list. We still need to talk to her about joinin' some clubs and sports activities. Maybe, you can help us convince her that she should further her options before goin' off to Japan next year.