chapt 1 | the meeting

"Okay team take five" the team captain said, collapsing to the ground along with the rest of us.

We are practicing for an upcoming comp we have in 6 months and we have been working our asses off for the past couple weeks so everything is perfect. As a dance group everything has to go smoothly. Nothing and I mean nothing is allowed to go wrong. I crawled my way over to Hyunjin, one of my closest friends and used his stomach as my pillow which he didn't fully allow but was too tired to protest so he just stayed put.

"Man Lee Know has me sweating like crazy. How many more hours of practice?" Hyunjin said.

I sat up and checked my phone. "About 30 minutes left"

Hyunjin growned and sat up. The funny thing is, is that we are only 1 minute into the dance because Lee Know doesnt think we are doing it well enough. I swear this man stresses himself out for absolutely no reason.

The dance team continued to dance for the last 30 minutes left of practice then packed up to leave. Me being slow stayed a little after everyone left since i was still packing up and noticed Lee Know talking to some girl. She looked a year younger than me and i gotta say, she is really really pretty. I couldnt stop gazing at how beautiful she was. When i got up to leave Lee Know called me over.

"Felix this is my sister, Y/N. She wanted to join the dance team so i want you to be her partner for your partner dance"

She looked at me with sparkles in her eyes. I couldnt help but smile.