chapter 12 | letter

(Felix's pov)

After hearing the words I never was prepared to hear out of y/n's mouth I tried my best not to say anything. I knew how much she loved everyone in that room and I knew she had enough with this battle.

y/n died the next morning. she died in her sleep peacefully. its funny to think y/n was scared she didn't smile a lot but at the end of her life she managed to smile until the very end. her doctor who had examined her just the other day after waking up came in to give us letters y/n had left everyone. she started handing each of them one by one. first to her mom, then her dad, her brother, and lastly me. as I went to grab the letter from her I left my hands start to shake and my breathe start to tremble.

(the letter)

Dear Felix,

if you are reading this, I'm in a better place now. I want you to know I love you so much and ill never stop loving you. I really wish we got to spend the rest of our life together. though I knew I didn't have much time left it was still fun imagining all those dates we would go on once I was released. I'm so sorry for leaving you in the dark about my condition until the very end. it wasn't right but just know I did it because I didn't want you to worry about me. 

Felix..please promise me you'll never stop being the best person you can be. be the best bf to whoever you meet in the future. I don't want you to give up on love just because you lost me. knowing I'm holding you back from trying to love again will only hurt me. again I love you so much Felix.

just know when its time i'll be waiting up here, waiting for our next dance.

xoxo,

y/n