chapt 7 | silly lil love

it's been 2 weeks since we started dating and let's just say we've been attached to the hip. if we weren't at dance practice, we were on a date somewhere. if we were bored, we were together..and probably on a date somewhere. if we couldn't meet for some reason we would be on call for hours on end.

while on a date one day in the park y/n and i were talking to each other about whatever popped into mind whether it be about a show we were watching or something random we thought the other should know. in the middle of our convocation we saw a guy a little farther down from us give his girlfriend a bouquet of lilies. we both smiled at the sight. "i love lilies they are my favorite flower" y/n said before resting her head on my shoulder. "if i could buy you a lily everyday until the day i died i would you know that right?" she laughed at my response and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "yes lix i know you would. and that's why i love you."

we decided to continue hanging out at y/ns house because it was getting cold out. when we got there we curled up on her couch under a blanket and watched cute animal videos from youtube on the tv because it was our favorite thing to do together. at one point y/n had paused the video to talk about how much the chick reminded her of me but i couldn't keep my eyes off her. when i began admiring her face i ended at her lips which i didn't realize i was doing until she stopped talking to try and understand what i was doing. "hey. are you even listening lix?" she said attempting to get my attention. when she realized she failed she cupped my face in her hands and brought me up to her eye level. i smiled and kissed her making her blush.

"ew." Lino said standing by the stairs after seeing our whole little lovers skit.

"umm anyway..we have practice tomorrow morning so please go home and sleep. you've been here every single day of this week" Lino said before going back up with his cup of water.

Before i got up to leave i gave y/n one more kiss on her head and waved Lino goodbye before going home.

y/ns pov:

when felix had left lino made his way downstairs again. i let out a big sigh as he sat next to me.

"does he know?" lino asked as he put him water down on the counter

"no. and it's going to stay that way..i don't want him to worry" i turned to face him

"i know but you do realize he will be more worried if he doesn't know soon..what if something happens"

"NOTHING is going to happen lino." i responded angrily as i got up and marched upstairs to my room leaving lino downstairs alone