chapt 5 | crush

Days went by and the dance was slowly coming together. y/n and i started to get really close and i was glad. 'i think i'm really starting to like her' i thought as we ran through the dance one more time before going home. it's been 2 weeks since we started learning our dance together but it feels like i've known her all my life.

i decided i wanted to ask if i could take her home after practice and she agreed. as we walked we talked about our favorite music, favorite foods, anything that came to mind really. i couldn't help but smile at her bubbly personality. inching closer to her house y/n started skipping over to her door when i grabbed her hand gently to stop her. she looked back confused. "is something wrong felix?" she asked facing me now. "i uh was wondering if you'd uhh would like to go to lotto world with me. AS FRIENDS OF COURSE OR AS A DATE OR JUST AS FRIEND YEAH" i smacked my hand over my mouth to shut myself up before i could embarrass myself even more. if i could, i would run away right now and never show my face again but that would just add to this humiliating situation i'm in now. when i looked up to see y/ns reaction i noticed how hard she was trying to hold in her laughter until she suddenly bursted. "of course i'd love to felix..it's a date!" she said smiling as she entered her house.

once i saw that the door was fully shut i celebrated. "YES!"