B L A C K

*Connor POV*

"Welp, he left." I stated, looking at Malcolm hurrying away.

"I guess it's time for us to get to our cabin." Katie said, her face still red.

Travis nodded and I sighed, "Why must I be the third wheel?"

"Shut up! Come on." Travis groaned, and I rolled my eyes.

At least it's not as bad as Leo...but I guess now he has a non-official boyfriend.

"I would be much happier if you would just man up and confess."

"I did!"

"Normally." I quirked an eyebrow and he groaned again, I snickered and put my hand behind my head as I walked with him to our cabin.

"It's just...not that easy." Travis explained and I nodded.

"I know." I replied, he stopped, then looked at me with a certain gleam in his eyes.

"Well, well, Well," Travis said and I realized with I said wrong, "who made you 'know' that?"

"I - Wait - no," I tried to save myself, it wasn't exactly the best thing I ever came up with.

Truth is, I've liked Malcolm for a bit. I know, I know - how could I like a nerd with huge glasses and especially one who doesn't remember what Love feels like?

Well...he's nice you know? At first, it was obvious that he didn't like me. Can't blame him, no one exactly likes me and my brothers shenanigans. But he slowly started to soften up to me, he loosened up and began treating me like a friend. He didn't judge me, he scolded me for my pranks, but forgave me. He understood me, and some of my problems - even helped me through some of them.

He's also pretty - ahem!

What was I saying?

Surprisingly, he's great with kids. We get some kids that are maybe 4 or 5 in the camp sometimes, and we have to get them to trust us because...well - as a Demi-kid, finding out things like this is kinda...stupid. They feel mad and such, and after all they went through? They trust no one.

But, weirdly enough, they seem to gravitate towards Malcolm. It's weird, but cute. I never seemed to notice before but, he has sort of this...'mom' vibe to him?

It's cute watching him play with the kids, it gives me a sense of...warmth? I don't know, oh! He's also very protective of the littles. I was playing tag with some of them, then one fell. It wasn't anything big, just a little scratch - but Malcolm went berserk mom mode. He took the kid to see Will, and scolded me for 30 minutes!

But it's okay, I thought it was cute.

"Come on~" Travis teased, "You can tell me, who's the unlucky girl? Or boy!" He snickered.

"No, Travis." I rolled my eyes with a smile, "I know your gonna tell Katie."

"So you do have a crush!" Travis squealed, "My baby brother is all grown up," he sniffles and I elbowed him in the side.

"I'm only like - a year younger than you." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Key word, younger, now - tell me who it is~" Travis wiggled his brows and I scoffed while opening our cabin door.

"No way in Tartarus." We went inside quietly and I just slammed myself on my bed and went to sleep.

..•

I woke up startled when I heard the kids scream: "BIG BROTHERS!"

I rubbed my eyes as Travis got out of bed with a smile.