CHAPTER 41: Calling

We continued looking at the pictures and I saw tons more na mag kasama kami nung Shane guy.

The urge to meet him just grew even bigger.

Pag magtatanong ako ng question iiwasan nila yung subject.

Minsan meron yung kamin tatlo nila Katie.

Then kaming tatlo ni Ryan, but they seem to not get along.

Then there were picture na kaming dalawa and I was... I looked like I was enjoying myself and he looked like his enjoying watching me enjoy myself.

Is he really an ass?

Talaga bang jerk sya?

I want to know.

"Who's hungry?" Tanong ni Rey and lahat kami nag taas ng kamay.

"Sige pa-deliver tayo ng pizza." Sabi ni Rey.

"Akyat muna ako, medyo nahihilo kasi ako eh. I'm just gonne get some rest." Sabi ko sakanila.

"You okay Mell? Anything you remember?" Tanong ni Rey

I shook my head, "I'll be down when the pizza arrive." Nginitian ko sila and went up to my room.

I just wanted to lay down for a bit, so I threw myself on the bed and buried my face on the pillow.

Then I hear something ringing.

Di ko lang pinansin kasi all I want is to rest and shut my eyes for a few minutes, but it didn't stop.

God! Just stop!

I looked around and saw a phone, my phone by the way.

Sinoli na kasi ni mom and dad yung phone ko, baka daw kasi may ma-alala ako if I look through my phone pero si Rey kasi binago yung password and he won't even tell me what it is.

Kinuha ko yung phone ko and look at who it is calling.

Shane calling...

Shane?

Shane?!

Like Shane the guy in the picture? The asshole?!

Bakit naman nya ko tinatawagan? Akala ko ba jerk sya? Akala ko ba I don't want to have anything to do with him anymore?

So why?

Aw hell!

Whatever! I do have the right to know! And remembering things will help why I hate this guy and baka may ma-alala ako pag kinausap ko sya.

So I picked it up.

All I can hear was his breathing, di kasi ako nagsalita muna since di ko naman alam yung sasabihin ko.

And why isn't he saying anything back?!

Sya kaya yung tumawag!

Ibababa' ko to eh.

"Melissa?" He finally spoke and his voice... I don't know it brought me this soothing feeling.

"Melissa? Is that you? Ariel?" Wait what? Ariel?!

"Uhm... Anong sina--" bago ko matapos yung sasabihin ko biglang pumasok si Ryan.

"Mell what flavor daw ng pizza ang gusto mo?" Then he saw me talking on the phone and frowned "Sinong kausap mo?" Tanong nya.

"I... Uhm..." Di ko pa nasasabi na Shane when he walk over to me and snatch my phone.

"The fuck you calling her for?... What?! In case you forgot, YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO! You know damn well why!.... You heard her answer the phone right? ... Fuck you and don't ever call her again!"