CHAPTER 35: Crash

Okay... So... Are they friends now?

After all that girl has done to me and to her, okay fine she's mad at me but she freaking hates Katherine to the bones too!

Kath destroyed her reputation in second year high school, Kath broke her camera on purpose during junior year and Kath freaking pushed her down the stairs during senior year!!

So why?! Why would she...

She hates her so much-- and she hates me now too... So who am I to judge?

Its a good thing hey didn't notice me come in so I made my trip quick, I ordered a small pan manhattan meat lovers pizza for take out and waited.

Until Kath turned around and spotted me.

Fuck.

"Ohh... No wonder it suddenly start smelling bad, some skank is in the room." Kath smirked at me.

"Well your mouth is right under your nose, no wonder you smelled something bad." I said nonchalantly.

"It reeks of cheater here... God... That's a gross smell." This time it was Katie, tinignan ko sila and looked at Katie.

"So mag kaibigan na kayo?" Tanong ko kay Katie.

"What do you think dum--" di ko na hinayaang matapos pa yung sasabihin ni Kath, "Shut the fuck up bitch, I'm not talking to you am I?" Tinignan ko ulit si Katie still waiting for her answer.

"It's really none of your fucking goddamn business traitor." She said

"But her? Really? You hate this girl, so much that you would drown her. She's the least person I though you--" di ko na natapos yung sasabihin ko kasi dumating na yung order ko.

"You know what Mell? I don't care what Kath and I have in the past 'cause right now all I remember is how you've been shacking my ex." She smiled at me, but her smile was fake.

"I know you'd rather see me die right now Katie and I understand why, fine then. Be with her if the likes of her is what you need right now." I smiled at her weakly then went back to Rey's condo.

"Oh you're back, kanina ka pa hinihintay ni Ryan--- wait is that pizza? Can I have some?" Bati sakin ni Rey nung pinag buksan nya ko ng pinto, "You can have a slice." Sabi ko sakanya then saw Ryan talking with Mark.

Umupo ako sa tabi nya and place the box of pizza on the mini table, "Nakabalik ka narin pala, nakapag enroll kana din?" Binuksan ko na yung box and took a slice then took a bite.

"Di pa bukas palang sana....." Hindi ko na narinig yung mga susunod na sinabi ni Ryan bigla kasing nasusuka nalang ako. Nasusuka ako sa lasa ng pizza!

So tumayo ako and went to the bathroom and throw up a little.

Yuck! Bat ganun yun lasa ng pizza? Masarap kaya ang pizza! Nag cr-crave ako sa cheese eh!

Paglabas ko nakatingin silang tatlo sakin, "Anong ngyare sayo?" Tanong ni Rey.

"Ang pangit ng lasa ng pizza." Pumunta ako sa kitchen to fetch some water, "Kadiri grabe, bakit ganun? Nag iba ba lasa ng pizza nila? Tikman mo nga Rey." Sabi ko.

Kumuha sya ng slice and took a bite and taste it "Ganun parin naman yung lasa, sarap kaya." And he continue to eat it.

"Talaga? Ewan ko pero yuck! Sainyo nalang." Bumalik na ko tabi ni Ryan.

"Thanks sister, more for me then." So ayun kinain na ni Rey.

"Sigurado kang okay ka?" Tanong ni Ryan,