CHAPTER 48: Date Gone Wrong.

"Fuck that zombie! Again." Talagang kailangan nag mumura?! Kainis!

Andito kasi kami ngayon ni Shane sa may arcade center, nag papalamig kasi may aircon dito. Nag laro narin si Shane habang andito kami habang ako eto... Naka upo sa tabi nya facing the other way.

I really don't want to see his face or even talk to him.

The nerve of this guys... The fucking nerve!

He has the audacity to kiss me?! Just to shut me up?! Who does that?! Seriously?!?!?! I just want this ridiculous date to end!

But I want revenge, oh... I will get my revenge.

Heights.

He's afraid of heights... I'll think of something.

Just you wait Shane... I will get back at you.

SHANE'S POV

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE?!

I just freaking kissed her!

Ano ba naman Shane! Control yourself!

Bakit ko ba naman kasi naisip tong date na to eh! Alam ko na ngang bad idea... Tinuloy ko parin. Pwede ko naman sanang icancle eh... Pero there's something inside me that wants this date to pursue.

Tapos kanina nung hinihintay ko sya... Halos di ako makapag salita nung dumating na sya. I expected her to ditch me but she didn't... She came... And waiting for her for almost 2 hours is worth it.

Maaga kasi ako nagisng eh.

Grabe! Para akong bata.

And now... Andito ako sa arcade while her... Gone. She was just seating beside me awhile ago then now she's gone.

Nag stay muna ako sa arcade for an hour kasi baka mamaya bumalik si Melissa dun pero wala parin sya so I called her phone but she keeps on rejecting them every time I call her.

Nag text din ako pero wala din.

So fucking stubborn!

Lumabas nako ng arcade center and went out to look for her, she's still my responsibility and I still care for her.

I do still love her.

Bumalik ako sa extreme kasi baka mamaya andun ulit sya, pero wala parin. I watched as the other set of riders scream their lungs out.

Fine, I'll admit it. I am afraid of heights, have you seen this thing?! Its a death ride, I seriously thought I was going to die and I thought my balls are going to fall off.

Why do they ride this thing? That's like an accident waiting to happen...

I checked out the other rides pero wala parin sya, asan bayung babaitang yun?!

That was just one kissed... God! Its not like I touched her boobs.

It was just a kiss---

"Ha! See... Sabi ko sayo eh I can hit it." I suddenly heard her voice so I turn around and saw her playing on one of the booths near jungle log jam and space shuttle but... She wasn't alone.

I had to go round and round to look her and I'll just find her here, having fun with some other guy when she's having a date with me?!

I don't think so buddy.

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and walk my way towards them.

"Good aim." The prick smiled at Melissa, "I'm a fast learner." Melissa shot her a smile and I saw the guys eyes twinkle.