CHAPTER 7: Elevator Mischief's

Fuck! I can't eat peacefully!

Not when Katie's eyeing me, clearly she wants me to introduce her to my new found friend.

I tried to ignore her and her stares but she didn't stop there, she kicked my foot under the table. Dammit Katie!

Sige na nga! Tangina naman eh, she's going to make a big deal out of this!

Tutal, wala naman kasing nag sasalita samin eh, might as well introduce him.

"Ryan, this is my best friend Katie. Katie, Ryan." I finally said, "And this..." Is the asshole who cheats on her using me! "Is Shane, Katie's boyfriend." Nag nod lang si Shane kay Ryan.

"Finally!" Tinignan ni Katie si Ryan, "Yang friend ko kasi masyadong secretive kailangan ko pang i-death glare para lang ipakilala ka nya sakin." Ngiti nya kay Ryan.

Ryan chuckled, "Secretive her? Really?" Tinignan ako ni Ryan, alam nyo yung tingin na parang may gagawin syang... Ewan yung nakakakilig? Ganun kasi yung tingin nya eh. Hoooo...grabe naman...

I just cleared my throat.

"So Ryan are you single?" Tanong ni Katie, muntik ko ng maibuga yung juice ko.

Oh no... Here she goes.

"You see I know this girl, she's single too. Really pretty and well... She's experience. She also study here and she's really kind, nice personality but a little bitchy if she have too." Explain ni Katie,

"Is that so..." I saw Ryan steal a side glance at me.

Oh boy...

I lightly kicked Katie's foot underneath the table and eyed her, "Maybe this friend of yours just want to find a boy on her own, and maybe she already have someone in mind. So you really shouldn't be doing this, she's fine on her own." Oh fuck... I shouldn't have said the last part... Cause when I did, Shane's smile went up a notch.

Oh its not you! Got that! Its NOT YOU!!!

"I agree on Melissa," ayun sumabat si gago, "Malay mo, dun na pala sya kay Eric."

Will you just shut the fuck up already?

"Who's Eric?"

"Right, Eric..."

Sabay pang sinabe ni Katie at Ryan.

"Eric is clearly out of the picture, he's just a summer fling, nothing more, nothing less. And besides malay ko ba kung nasang lupalop na ng mundo yun, malay mo may girlfriend na pala sya ngayon so lets just leave the guy, he's not that important anyways." I saw Shane shift from his seat and looked... Pissed.

Serves you right douchebag!

"Well that's good to hear, and to answer your friend's question. Yes I am 100% single." He winked at me, I rolled my eyes at him "Are you telling the truth? 'Cause... I don't know, I don't want to find out that you already have a girlfriend all this time."

"Wow, so are you saying I have a chance?" He smiled, like really smile. Like the smile you make when you found out you passed when you were sure you'd fail, that's the kind of smile he just did.

"I'm not answering that." I innocently took a sip on my juice, "Don't bother, I already my answer." He smiled and lean back, and I can't help but smile back.

"Jesus, all I did was ask one question and you guy are already doing great. Keep it up Ryan, my friend there needs a man who can make her laugh." Katie nod.

"Katie..." I warned,

She smiled at me, scoot closer to Shane and lean back "Shutting up." She smiled.