CHAPTER 46: [SHANE'S POV]

SHANE'S POV

When I got home I can't stop smiling for one reason.

MELISSA.

I know, I know.

Last night was... I don't even know how to explain it.

I'm just happy

She clearly hates me but then... I got to spend some time with her again.

Di ko alam na nandun sya eh.

Di pa sya ganun kagaling tapos gumagala na sya mag isa.

But who am to complain? Nakasama ko sya for a night halos di nga ako makatulog, actually... I wasn't able to fell asleep the whole night, I was awake the whole time.

Last night

"Which side of the bed do you want." I asked her and she frowns at me as she say "What do you mean?."

"Kasi kung sanay ka matulog sa right side edi sa left side nalang ako, kung sanay ka naman sa left side edi sa right side nalang ako matutulog so, saang side ng bed yung gusto mo?" I asked as I stand at the foot of the bed.

"Aren't you going to be a gentleman and like... Sleep on the couch maybe?" Tinaasan nya ko ng kilay.

Humiga ako sa right side ng bed "No way, nakita mo ba yung couch? Ang liit nun di ako mag kakasya kung gusto mo bat di nalang ikaw yung matulog dun." I smirked at her and turn my back at her.

I heard her groan as she lay back down and turn her back on me.

This is what I need her to think of me, this is better. If she hates me it'll be easier to avoid her cause she'll be the one avoiding me.

**********

Kanina pa ko nakahiga dito pero hindi ako makatulog, halos 2 hours na yung nakalipas pero di ako makatulog.

How am I supposed to sleep when the girl I love is sleeping right beside me?!

I do want to avoid her kasi yun naman yung tama but that doesn't mean its easy. I missed her, I want to hug her, kiss her, hold her, I want to say I LOVE YOU to her but I can't... Cause she doesn't remember me.

So I sat up and hopped down the bed walked to her side and kneel down in front of her, tinignan ko sya sa muka.

Studying her facial features.

I trace her nose bridge with my finger, then her lip.

"God I missed you." I whispered to her and kissed her on her forehead then went to the couch.

I'm not gonna go back and lay down beside her, bad idea.

I just have to do with this very uncomfortable couch.

**********

That was like torture!

Its not easy to restrain yourself like that.

Parang yung hindi ka kumain for a week and there's a food on the table but you can't eat it cause you're not supposed to eat that food.

Basta torture sya talaga!

Biglang bumukas yung pinto and pumasok si Toby "Oh, andito ka na pala bro. Where were you last night? Hindi ka dito natulog ah, lakas ng ulan kagabi grabe." Umupo sya sa couch.

Umupo ako sa tabi nya and hinawa,an yung kamay nya "Bro," sabi ko sakanya while smiling like an idiot and he was forwning at me.

"I need to tell you something." I smiled at him even more then he jerked his hand back.