New baby {SJ}

Y/N-Fetus
Rose- 7
Cosmo- 2

Requested! I added some just to make it a little longer :)—Scarlett's POVWe were all currently setting the table for dinner while also waiting for Colin to get home from work

Scarlett's POV
We were all currently setting the table for dinner while also waiting for Colin to get home from work. Cosmo suddenly ran up to me and hugged my legs making me laugh since i couldn't see him over my baby bump. " Cos mama can't see you over the baby." He moved and looked up over my belly with a huge grin as he put his arms up for me to pick him up.

" Mama uppie!" he whined. I sighed and rubbed my stomach. I'd been having slight pain off an on all day but i thought it was just false labor pains since i got them a lot with how close i was to my due date. " Baby your getting to heavy for me to pick up with the baby." I said as i rubbed my stomach. " But mama!" he pouted making me laugh.

" Rose hunny come here quick please." i called out as i heard her running in from the living room. " Yes mama?" she said as she gave me a hug then kissed my stomach making me smile. " Can you finish setting the table for me please?" She nodded as she finished putting plates on the table.

I Lifted Cosmo and put him on my hip as he rested his hand on my belly. He laid his head on my shoulder as i walked to the living room to sit down. Cosmo was enjoying laying on me before the baby kicked and he shot off me looking terrified making me giggle. " Cos it's okay baby." He shook his head and poked my stomach.

The baby kicked again as Cosmo looked at me. " Cos it's just the baby kicking. She's really active right now and she must have felt you on mama so she kicked." he kept looking at my stomach making me laugh. " Cos i swear it's just the baby their isn't anything else in their."

He nodded as he came back over to me and laid on me again. Just then the front door opened and Colin came in and smiled at us. Cosmo jumped off me and ran over to his dad. " Dada!" He yelled as Colin picked him up and kissed all over his face making him giggle. " Where you good for mama today?" Cosmo nodded with a big smile. " The best!"

Colin laughed as he set Cosmo down as i walked over to them. He pulled me into a hug before giving me a peck on the lips. " How are you doing today?" he asked. I smiled. " I'm okay some pains but she's very active today and treating me like a punching bag." i laughed as Colin bent down to my stomach.

" Dada loves you hunny but you got to be nice to your mama as well!" as laughed as he placed a kiss on my belly. " Well dinners ready if your hungry Rose might have started eating she's been quite quiet.." i giggled before looking into the kitchen to see Rose looking at me with a roll in her mouth making Colin laugh.

We walked into the kitchen as Colin hugged Rose before kissing her forehead. We all sat down to eat while Colin told us about his day at work and Cosmo told him all about our day at the park and what we bought at the store.

After dinner the kids watched Tv for a little bit before getting ready for bed. I gave Cosmo his bath while he mainly soaked me making me laugh. " Cos mama didn't want a bath baby." he pouts. " But mama. Bath time is fun!" i shake my head with a laugh. " Yes it is baby." After i took him out and dried him off i changed him into his pajamas.