SNL {SJ}

Y/N- 7
Cosmo-4

Plot- Scarlett has to host SNL for the day taking the kids with her, making them question everything about her costume.

Y/Ns POV

mama got me and cos in the car not even telling us where we are going!! "mama! mama! mama!!" i continue to kick the seat yelling her name till she groaned and looked back at me through the rear view mirror. "what Y/N?" "where are we going! i wanted to watch TV!" I kick the seat upset. "baby you can watch tv right now mama has to go do some work.. okay? it will be funny i promise don't worry." she sighs as she continues driving. "but mama?!" "not now Y/N just play your tablet and be quiet please we are almost there.."

I groan annoyed as i play my tablet cosmo looking out the window. Soon mama pulls into a place i've seen many times! it's dads work! "mama! we seeing dad!!" i smile as i unbuckle quickly trying to unlock the door but it won't unlock making me kick it as i whine. "mama!!" "Y/N it's child-locked! you know this your a child.. now settle down. we aren't here for dad. he's working i'm working with him today but i had nobody to watch you so and cosmo had to come with.." she sighs as she gets out opening the door as i get out.

i wait by her side bouncing as she gets cosmo out he's always so quite! it's so funny i like picking on him.. we walk in as mama gets everybody before dad walks over to us hugging mama tightly as he kisses cosmos head. "hey babe! couldn't get a sitter?" he questioned as he walked over squeezing me tightly as i giggled loudly. "yea. chris was busy and liz is out for a movie. and you know i don't trust the other with these two now matter how much i love the cast!" mama sighs as dad laughs losing his grip.

"well i need to go prepare with michael i'll see you later babe." mama nods as she kisses him before he walks off. "mama i want to see where you'll work!" mama nods as she walks us over to her area. "right here it is hunny!" she smiled as she put cosmo down him looking around as he went to touch stuff. "ah! careful cos!" mama warned. "mama! there's a guy trying to get your attention at the door." i giggle as i tugged her arm and point at the guy at the door making her look over to see the directer.

"oh.. sorry." she smiled as she walked out closing the door to talk to them. after she came back in she sighed. "baby mama has to go do stuff now okay? can you and cosmo stay in here and be good.. dad and michael will pop in when they aren't busy to sit with you okay?" i nod as i put on the tv making cosmo walk over to see. "okay baby be good mama will be back soon." she smiled as she walked out closing the door.

after a little while cosmo fell asleep and i got bored of waiting for somebody to come back to i just got up to go find mama.. I got up making sure cosmo was still asleep as i left the room quickly looking for mama.

I came across a room that i think read actors only..? but i'm not sure, i was only in first grade and couldn't really read.. so i just opened it the door before i hear loud talking. I raised my eyebrow before i heard a small voice beside me making me jump. "look it's mama! what she wear!"cosmo suddenly mumbles making me look over at him.

"cosmo! sh what are you don't here!" i cover his mouth since he was so loud. "i heard you leave.. didn't want to be alone." he smiled as i sigh and pick him up. "cos i know you didn't but i just wanted to find somebody since i was bored.. i would have been right back.." he nods. "but what mama wear!" he points over to wear i hear talking.

I look over to see mama.. in a uh well weird costume.. i don't really know what it is called.. it was a medias maybe? but it has teeth and a light thing.. it's weird.. she was talking to some people probably the ones who helped her put that one when she saw us and raised her eyebrow and walked over the best she could.

"and what are you two doing here?" i smile sheepishly. "well you never came back.. and i was bored" she sighs. "sorry baby we had to do a few takes i couldn't stop laughing neither could Kate." i nod as i put cosmo down he looks at mama disgusted making me laugh. "oh cos don't look at me like that!" mama giggles as he pokes his nose making me back away into me. "mama i think he is scared of whatever.. this is." "i'm human and angler fish!" she rolls her eyes before looking at cosmo. "cos. it's okay my love.. it's just for right now okay? it's just a costume it's not real it wouldn't hurt you!"

he looks at her unsure before poking it and running away. "mama! where is he going?" she groaned. "i don't know! he doesn't know this place.." i sigh. "great.. i'll find him you have more stuff to do right?" she nods as i walk away to find my brother.

It took me like half an hour but i found in with my dad and michael. "dad you had him this entire time! i went crazy trying to find him." i whined as i walked in the room making him laugh. "sorry Y/N he's ran in here crying and ran straight to me." he shrugged as he rubbed cosmos back as he slept on him. "well mama is done by now so i need to take him back to her." dad nods as he hands me him.

"you be good for mom okay?" "hey i always am!" he rolls his eyes. "yes you are. just be good okay?" "i will dad i love you ill see you when you get home." i smile as i walk out taking cosmo back to my mama.

I find mama sitting on a chair waiting for us. She looks up when she sees me walking and immediately takes cosmo. "ready to go home?" i nod. "okay hunny let's got then." she smiled as we left the building.

Written- July 30, 2023
Published- July 31, 2023