Little sister {SJ}

Y/N- 4
Rose- 12

Warnings- mentions of blood, very slight violence warning, arguing.

Scarlett's POV

" Girls can you come down here please!" i yelled upstairs to my daughters. I heard footsteps running down before i saw Rose and then Y/N carefully walking down the stairs making me smile. Rose sits on the couch while Y/N comes over to me and smiles over up at me. " Mama pick me up?"

I smile and lean down picking up my younger daughter. I hold her on my hip before turning to Rose. " Rosie i have to go to stop at set quick and grab something, i need you to stay here and watch Y/N for me okay?" Rose groans before looking at me, " but mom! why can't you just take us Y/N is so annoying!"

" I not annoying you annoying!" Y/N huffs out at her sister. I look between the two before sighing. " I can't have you girls on the set you know that. That's why i need you to stay her. Now stop arguing please and behave."

Rose huffs and leans back into the couch. " Fine." Y/N pokes my face making me look at her. " Yes baby?" i look at the little {y/h/c} girl in my arms. " Where's daddy at mama?" she asked. " He's at work baby he should be home soon though." i smiled at the child making her smile at the mention of him being home shortly.

I put her back on the ground before turning on the TV for Y/N. " Call me if you need me or you can call Colin you know he will always answer and come right home as well. Okay rose?" She just nods. I sigh as Rose doesn't like when i have to leave and can't take her.

I grab all the things i need before telling the girls goodbye and heading out to my car to head to set to grab what i had forgotten the day before.

Rose POV
Mama left to go get something from set, which leaves me to watch Y/N since Colin isn't around right now to watch her. I really don't mind watching her most days but i was already having a bad day from school and Y/N is super annoying once she is alone with me.

She was fine at first but about 5 minutes after mama left Y/N kept whining and kicking her feet off the floor making me roll my eyes. " Y/N would you stop?!" i mutter to the annoying child. " When mama back? I want mama!" she whines. " Y/N she just left a couple minutes ago so shut up and watch TV please or she will never come back."

She goes wide eyed and jumped up on the couch beside me. " But mama love me? Why she leave me forever?!" she whines pushing my shoulder. I huff pushing her away from me. " Because your annoying and she doesn't like annoying children
Y/N." she pouts looking at me with tears in her eyes.

" Call mama! Don't let her leave me!" she cried smacking my shoulder. I grab her wrist pushing her off the couch on accident making her cry louder. " Would you stop crying Y/N!" i scoffed. " I hate you. I want daddy and mama!" she wailed. I roll my eyes going back to texting my friends on my phone.

Y/N grabs my phone before throwing it. " Y/N!" i yelled. Y/N smacked me across the face before getting off the couch. " I hate you. I don't want you as my sister!" she yelled at me. " Well maybe you shouldn't be acting like this then." i huff holding my face from where she smacked me. I feel tears pouring down my face but try to ignore the pain.

I got off the couch and pushed Y/N away. She whines before punching me in the nose making me let out a screech. I feel more tears pouring out of my eyes from the severe pain of her punch. Y/N may be little be she can hit you if she sets her mind to it. We were taking away from our arguing by a door opening and closing. " Anybody home?" i here Colin yell from the front door meaning he just got home. I sniffle a sob from the pain in my nose as i hold it.