DA'LEYZA POV

Getting out of the shower and changing into my clothes, I go to open the bathroom door and immediately feel a slight chill. The same chill I felt when I thought I was being watched earlier. This time, instead of ignoring it I grab the closest thing to me to use as a weapon. Which so happens to be... A freaking hairbrush.

Slowly opening the door, gripping the hairbrush tight as fuck scared for my life. I peak out looking at my door. Okay, it's closed and locked. Looking towards the window, I stop. Slowly moving my gaze to my bed, I see a guy in all black with a Ghost Face mask on. 

I gasp, scream and fly the hairbrush at his head without hesitation. "OW! A hairbrush? Really?" The strange man sitting on my bed says, tossing the brush on the floor.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my room? How'd you even get into my house?" I panic a little. I know damn well I turned the security system on before coming upstairs.

"Don't worry about who I am, and as for me being in your room. I told you in the note that you had rudely threw away that I was going to be seeing you soon." standing up, he takes a step towards me, and I immediately step back. We do this until my back hits the wall.

Gathering whatever courage I had in me; I look him straight in the eyes that lay behind his mask. Woah! Green eyes...Gorgeous. Green. Eyes. I shake myself out of it. FOCUS GIRL WHAT THE FUCK! 

Looking back into his eyes I say, "are you dumb? You didn't answer my last question." Now at that, he tilts his head, cocking up an eyebrow and chuckles. I immediately get annoyed at the fact that he thinks this is funny. "The fuck is so funny?" 

He leans in, so close to me that I smell his cologne...And let's just say...He smells so damn good! "Your attitude...It's so adorable and cute."

Reaching out, he skims his knuckles along my cheek. Then without saying anything. Starts walking towards the door.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Knowing that I should just let him leave, but for some reason I kind go wanted him stay. Smirking, as if he knew what I was thinking, he glances at me. "Don't worry cupcake, you'll see me again soon enough." 

With that, he leaves. Leaves me wondering... What the actual fuck.