UNKNOWN POV

She's here. I sense her before I see her walking into the classroom. I'm sitting all the way in the back of the classroom, so naturally she doesn't notice me.  But, I notice her.

Black Nike leggings. Matching with a black Nike sports bra. Black and white Playboy jersey. Black and pink Playboy hat. Hair is down. Topping it off with black, pink and white Jordans. 

Her style never fails to amaze me that's for sure. A lot of name brands, expensive too, but it suits her. 

If I'm not mistaken, she started off with majoring in Fashion Design, but recently changed to major in Liberal Arts instead. Which was a smart decision on her part since it gives her time to think about what she really wants to major in. Either way, I'm proud of her.

I've been watching her for a week now, just recently decided to make myself known by sending her a gift. Plus me visiting her last night. The gift I had planned out, but me showing up was very spontaneous.

The plan was to watch her op0en the gift, the get into my car and head home to watch her from my computers. But...Plans had changed. And I do not regret it at all. She's a little firecracker. My little firecracker.

As she takes her usual seat, I know she feels me starring at her because the min ute she sits down she turns and looks me dead in the eyes. Since have a reputation to uphold, the reputation of the colleges uninterested cold hearted bad boy. I stare back at her for a couple minutes before rolling my eyes, acting uninterested, looking away.

Honestly, I 2wanted nothing more than to grab her by her throat and fuck her raw right in the middle of this classroom. I have to play it safe though, she can't know it was me. I can't be like other people and rush it, I want her to want me. I want her to fall for who I am.

That includes, the darkest parts of me.