DA'LEYZA POV

Could Killyan be "K"?...

Nah, not possible. He wouldn't be interested in someone like me like that. He's probably just staring because I'm in his line of vision or something...I'm definitely not his type.

Thankfully, after a couple minutes he stops staring and I'm able to focus without that chilling feeling. Though, I couldn't help but continue wonder why exactly his stare made me feel the same way I felt when I was being  watched last night by that guy in the Ghostface mask...

Maybe I'm just tripping. What happened last night could be what's getting to me and now I'm imagining things. Which is the last thing I need right now.

Class finally ended, I head to the library as usual to start on some homework while I wait for my second class to start. As I start doing my essay, I feel it again. That damn stare that leaves my skin crawling.

Looking around the library, trying to find the person who causes me to feel uneasy, getting interrupted immediately by my gay best friend, Levi. "Biiiiitch, you will never believe. What. Just. Happened." 

I love when he starts his sentences like that, laughing I say, "you finally found the one to stop your hoe phase for?" Levi side eyes me as he sits down, "we both know that'll never happen but nice try."

After laughing for a bit, he tells me something shocking that made my jaw drop. "Killyan asked about you!"

I stare at him in disbelief. "There's no way, why would he ask about me?" I ask him, coming out of my shock. "I have no idea, but it was just about your class schedule," shrugging nonchalantly as he takes his food out to eat.

After Levi dropped that bomb on me, as I was heading to my next class all I could think about was why Killyan was looking at me in class and why he was asking about my schedule. I was so deep in thought; I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and walked right into a wall. Or so I thought.

"You should really watch where you're going." I know that voice... Looking up, dread hit me. Calvin. Th school's Hockey captain, and also. My bully.

Quickly I avoid eye contact, say a quick sorry and try to move to pass hi8m. But he blocks my way. "What? You think you're too good to look me in the eyes when you apologize?" He hits the books I was holding, onto the floor causing me to bend down to pick them up.

Before I could even touch my books, he steps on my hand causing me to scream with tears in my eyes. Bending down he gets to eye level with me, "a reminder to you that you are nothing and will always be nothing-" before he could finish whatever he's about to say he pauses and looks up behind me.

"If you don't want to eat concrete, I highly suggest you take your foot off her hand and leave her alone." I feel like I've heard that voice before but can't put my finger on it. Calvin rolls his eyes at whoever was behind me and just leaves. 

Taking a quick breather, I grab my books and stand. Turning around, I prepare to thank whoever was behind me only to find that, no one's even there?