DA'LEYZA POV

⚠️ REALLY SHORT CHAPTER⚠️

*ALARM SOUND* Uuuugggh, I hate mornings... Immediately, as I'm lying  in bed trying to wake up, what happened last night pops up in my mind on repeat. So damn weird but at the same time, it was exciting... His voice, the way he sat there listening to me rant, and his goddamn green eyes. 

If I'm being honest... I think I could be falling for my stalker already...

Today was Friday, but I had no classes today, no practice and all my friends were busy with work. So, I decide to go to the gym, even though it's supposed to be my rest day. Before the gym though, I decide to take Sunshine for a run. It's been a while since we've done that.

Pushing what happened last night to the back of my mind, I start getting ready. I grab my cream-colored gym set, sports bra and shorts, then a light beige oversized T-shirt I had gotten from Shein. It's actually my favorite shirt, it has a creepy looking teddy bear on the front with "don't run" on the bottom corner.

Heading to my shoe closet I grab down my beige and white colored Nike Dunks. I decide not to use a hat today and just spilt my hair down the middle and French braid them.

I put Sunshine on her leash, and of course the color is beige to match with me. Before we head out, she sits right between my legs as I take a quick picture and post it to my Instagram story. Then we head out for the day.