[DA'LEYZA POV]

As I head to the drawer by the sink to grab a pair of scissors, my puppy, Sunshine, nudges my leg. "Well good morning to you my little bundle of joy." Picking her up and grabbing the scissors, I head back to the package waiting for me on the table.

I get a weird feeling that I'm being watch. I don't really panic or freak though since I know that I'm safe. We have a really good security system to the point where if someone just steps on the front lawn, alarms go off and police are called. 

It was my mom's idea, ever since she started her own company. Rather safe than sorry. Plus, we only turn on the security system when no one is home and right before we go to bed. Our cars are also automatically connected to the system to where it automatically turns off when we pull into the driveway. So, definitely pretty safe.

Putting my attention back to the package in front of me, I open up the box and I squeal, so loud I accidentally scare Sunshine. It was the entire Twisted Series by Ana Huang! I've had the book series in my amazon cart for a while and was going to buy them next week since that's when I get paid.

I guess now I don't have to since someone else had already beat me to it. I assume it was my mom who got them for me since no one else knows about my book addiction, so I take a picture of the books and send them to her thanking her.

Immediately she texts me back, but her response isn't what I was expecting.

MOM: I'm happy you got the books you wanted Hun, but I didn't get them.

If she didn't get them... Then who did? I think to myself getting this weird feeling in my stomach. 

I send her a quick text saying it must've been one of my friends, that way she doesn't worry too much. When I look back at the counter, I see the envelope it came with. I had completely forgotten about that!

Grabbing the envelope, there's only my name on the front. By the looks of how it's written, I assume that it's from a guy. What the note says though... That's what scares me.

THE NOTE: Da'leyza, I will see you soon. And you will. Be. Mine!