KILLYAN'S POV

She's here. On a Friday though? I sense her before I see her. I knew she always comes to this gym, of course I knew that. But she always comes Monday-Thursday and Sundays, in the evening time. Friday and Saturdays are her rest days. 

So, why is she here on a Friday? Unless she had nothing else to do and decided to get a quick workout in... That would make sense.

It's chest day for me, so I'm by the benches which is the complete opposite side of the gym from where she's at. It's fine though I can still see her, and she looks amazing as always. 

You don't need to stare long to know for a fact she has amazing fashion sense, and she always dresses with confidence. Which I would hope so considering who her mom is and the fact she was in Fashion Design. Before switching over to Liberal Arts of course.

She's wearing all beige today, which coincidentally matches with my beige hoodie and gym shorts. I love when we unknowingly match. 

She's on the treadmills which means it's cardio day for her. I want to make sure we finish at the same time. Maybe I'll get the opportunity to talk to her today without the mask. Just hope she doesn't out 2 and 2 together since I never use a voice changer.

If she's doing cardio that means she's doing that 12. 3. 30 workout she always does. Which leaves me about 30 minutes to finish up and catch her down in the lobby.

I couldn't really focus though knowing that she was right there within my reach. Oh, how I would give anything to have her all to myself. Now more than ever knowing that she thinks of me while she masturbates.

I want to feel her under me every night. Hearing her moans as I fuck her recklessly, knowing that it's me and only me making her feel that way. But, not yet, I have to be patient. It takes time.

She needs to be interested in me, the real me before I do anything. Make her fall for me, hard since I fell first.