[UNKNOWN POV]

From the first moment I laid eyes on her... She was in the school's library, on her laptop working on an essay for one of her classes. Immediately I was drawn to her. Just from looking at her, sparks were what I felt.  My heart was dong flips. I needed her, my body mind and soul yearned for her... I had to have her.

She had her hair down with a white headband, her hair stopped a little below her shoulder blades. My God her hair... Dark brown, curly and so beautiful, I just wanted to run my finger through them.

Her outfit, light blush pink cropped T-Shirt with a huge black outlined butterfly on the back. The front of her shirt had her name in black ink cursive writing. Da'leyza. Then to complete the look, she had black sweat pants with white little butterflies on the left side, black white and light pink Nike Air Forces.

Oh, she definitely had style for sure. I also take note that she had glasses on, brownish tan colored. Not sure it's prescription or not, either way she looked cute in them.

She didn't notice me, or anyone for that matter since she had her solo beats headphones on. That was, of course, until one of her friends sat across from her, then she looked up with a smile on her face as she took off her headphones. You could tell by the way her face lit up that her smile was genuine. And at that moment. I knew.

One way or another. Da'leyza. Will. Be. Mine.