KILLYAN POV

I watch as she heads to her class, she's late due to Calvin being a dick, but she seems like she's use to it. Which. I. Do. Not. Like.

I was fuming watching what had happened, knowing she had tears in her eyes from the way he was stepping on her hand. I had to keep my cool though, as much as I wanted to bury his face into the floor and comfort her, I couldn't. I don't want her to know I'm her stalker.

I know she knows she has one, she's not stupid and I can tell she's more aware. Especially after what happened last night. My head still hurts a little from when she threw that damn hairbrush at me.

After I made sure she had made it to her class without anymore interruptions, I head down to the Dean's office, AKA my uncle's office. I had talked to her friend Levi to find out about her class schedules, and I will say, it was pretty funny seeing him so shocked and scared at the same time.

"What did you do now Kill?" My uncle Xavier greets me. Sitting in the chair across his desk, I get comfortable. Leaning back, putting my feet up on his table, "why do you always assume I did something Uncle X?"

He gives me a knowing look, "because you're your father's son down to the core and we both know it." I laugh, knowing that even though I haven't met my father, he's not wrong.

I've heard stories about him, and I can see how in some ways I'm just like him, if not. Worse. But no one knows who my father or mother is except me and my uncle. It's better that way. Maybe, one day, I'll tell Da'leyza.

"Seriously Kill, what do you need? I have a meeting to get to." Taking my feet off the table, I lean forward on my elbows. "Switch my classes." "Why?" Giving me a side eye look, as if he knows there has to be a reason. And not a good one.

I want to be in all the classes that Da'leyza Vira-" "no. A absolutely not." My uncle cuts me off. We stare at each other for a couple minutes, the tension rising. "Why not?"

"You stay away from her Kill, I mean it. She's a ray of sunshine, great student." I tilt my head, not listening to him because all I can think about was how he thought he could tell me no. She's mine and that's final. 

Leaning back again, I chuckle, "you're funny if you think you can tell me no and I'm going to listen to you. Change my classes to where I have the same classes as her or I'll do it myself." I stand up to tower over him and clean on his desk looking him dead in the eyes. 

"I'm. Not. Asking"