KILLYAN'S POV

Sparks. Like fucking fireworks is what I feel when I touch her. I can tell she feels it as well by the way she tenses, the way gasps the minute I grabbed her. I knew she was the one for me. "You're interrupting our conversation man." The guy in front of me says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Making sure Da'leyza stays behind me, I turn my full attention to the guy. "Conversation? With whom?" I cock up one of my eyebrows and tilt my head to the side. "Yourself? Because the poor girl looks terrified, and you seemed to be the only one talking."

Da'leyza squeezes the back of my shirt, putting her head on my back trying to hold back her laughter as she chuckles to herself. The guy in front of me just scuffs and leaves. Makes it easier anyways, I'm not ready for her to see that side of me just yet...

As I turn around to face her, she thanks me but stops short. She shamelessly checks me out, "liking what you see," I say to her, causing her to blush. So damn cute. She looks like she wants to say something, but changes her mind instead. 

"You need someone to walk you to your car?" I ask, trying to not make it more awkward than it is. "Yes please." God, her voice. Amazing.

We walk out together; I make sure she gets into her car before heading to my bike. Da'leyza pulls up beside me as I'm putting on my helmet. "Oh my God, is this your bike?" I laugh at how in awe she looks, taking back off my helmet I say back, "yeah, it is. Maybe I'll take you for a ride one day."

She had the biggest smile on her face, "maybe. Well, thank you for getting me out of that Killyan, I appreciated it." Keeping my cool, I decide to tease her a little bit. "Wow, look at that you know my name?" 

She covers her face embarrassed, making me chuckle. "I'm just messing with you Da'leyza." She looks at me, mockingly, "wow, look at that you know my name?" Chuckling I get my helmet on, "well, we do go to the same college and have the same class so...", turning around to get on my bike when she calls out to me again.

"Sorry if this is too straight forward and weird but I was wondering if we could trade numbers? You know so I can hold you up to that ride you mentioned?" Oh sweet Da'leyza, I already have your number. But you don't need to know that. "Sure, of course. Here give me your phone." 

Taking her phone I put in my number, but also make sure her location is turned on. I need to know where she is at all times so I know she's safe if she's not home.