DA'LEYZA POV

As soon as I get home, I fall on to my bed squealing like a little girl. I did it! I actually got his number! I have no idea what possessed me to do it, but I'm glad I did. 

After laying for a minute, I sit back up and make the decision to do a little instagram stalking. So, I head down to the kitchen to make some food and look him up to see what I can find.

Since I don't know his last name, no one does, it's a little harder for me to find him. Eventually I do though! It's a very aesthetic vibe, mainly pictures of his Motorcycle and gym pics. It's oddly satisfying and fits his vibe perfectly though.

I accidentally double click one of the pictures, liking it. "Shit, shit, shit," I drop my phone panicking. My phone dings implying I got a notification from Instagram, so picking it back up I check to see that Killyan had followed me and liked all my posts.

Soon after I follow him back, he texts me: 

Kill: First you ask for my number and now you're instagram stalking me? Kind of making it obvious you like me, no?

I know his contact name is odd, I changed it to that because I felt it fit him very well. Not knowing how to reply back to the text  I decide to like all his posts back while I think of a reply.

Me: Well of course, I need to know a little more about the person who's going to take me for a ride on his bike one day.

Kill: If that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense to get to know me through me vs social media? 

Me: ...That makes sense I guess

Kill: Perfect, how about I pick you up for classes on Monday and then we can hang out and get dinner? Get to know each other a little bit, and you'll get that ride that you wanted on my bike!

Me: Sounds like a plan! I'll send you my address Sunday night.

Kill: See you then!

Giggling like crazy, it didn't dawn on me until later that if he's taking me to class on his bike, people are going to see... see me backpacking on the "bad boy's" bike...

It's too late to back out now, and honestly who even cares! He's absolutely handsome and seems protective. We'll also see what he's like when we hang out.

Heading back upstairs to my room after eating dinner, I put my phone on the charger and head into the bathroom for a nice warm soak in the bath. It's been a while since I did a bath soak.