• 001

The one where she tested positive

The one where she finds out

Play Pluto projected by Rex orange country
"Old enough to understand"
September 4th , 2023
-

DEVYN sat by the bathroom toilet feelings so nauseous. She has evening feelings like this for two weeks now right after the night of the party.

Devyn reached to her side grabbing her phone. Once she unlocked it she went to the phone app tapping the "sister🩷👨‍👩‍👧‍👦" contact.

It rang three times before Kenzie answered "heyy bestie what's up you don't look to good" Kenzie said seeing Devyn by the toilet eyes half closed from the after feelings or throwing up.

"Kenzie it's happening again" Devyn sighed "oh my god baby ima be over in a second sister" Kenzie grabbed her crocs and keys. If Devyn needed Kenzie at three in the morning on short notice Kenzie would drop everything and go help her because they were close like that.

Devyn nodded giving a lazy smile as Kenzie poured seeing the state her best friend was in. "I'll be right there get some water or ginger ale and lay chill out okay everything gonna be okay" Kenzie reassured her best friend.

Once Kenzie got there devyns grandma let her in. Kenzie locked and closed the door behind her "hi nana Starr" Kenzie smiled bringing her into a hug trying to not let the clear see through bag be seen by devyns nana "heyy baby" nana Starr greeted her.

"Y'all be good up there" she said before heading back into her room. Kenzie jogged up the stairs heading toward the room with a d with a small heart next to it on the door. She opened the door not seeing Devyn so she entered the bathroom connected to her room.