• 002

The one she told her best friend the truth

Play - if I were a boy by Beyoncé "But your just a boyy, you don't understand"September 16th —

"But your just a boyy, you don't understand"
September 16th

"So you really gone fuck wit that girl" Ahmad asked Tyler. "I don't know boy" Tyler shrugged "Tyler ah hoe she to pure let ha be" Justin shook his head "Nigga what I'm not I'm Just single with options" Tyler shrugged.

"Dat two man was crazy tho shorty was tryna fuck inna movies" Ahmad laughed "how y'all shit went " he added. "Nah shorty was feelin on me and shit was gone let ha go at it but white Niggas next to us talking about can you guys calm it down" Justin huffed.

"Shorty was coo and shit she was touchy but she wasn't feeling my shit or nun" Tyler shrugged. "You gone talk ta her?" Justin asked "na she tryna meet me later tho you know what dat mean so ima go and jus leave ha alone" Tyler nodded.

"Damn see leave Devyn alone dude" Justin chuckled. "Mmcht if I like shorty ima go and ion like shorty so ima get one off and dip" he shrugged.

"What if you start to not like Devyn?" Ahmad asked. "Then ima tell her I'm good , I can't do her like I do everybody else cause Kenzie would cuss me out" Tyler explained even tho he felt since she was very nice he just couldn't do her like that anyway.

"yo friend be acting real weird what's yo wit ha" Tyler asked his sister breaking the comfortable silence the two had while they sat in Kenzie's room.

"Who my friend" Kenzie asked "nigga devyn how youn kno yo own friend that's green" Tyler chuckled. "Don't play cause that's not my friend like dats my whole sister what" Kenzie smiled.

"What's up wit ha tho" Tyler asked "Ian finna put my good sis business out there" Mackenzie shrugged. "Ian gone tell nobody nigga she jus be moving hella weird and Shit" Tyler nodded he so badly wanted to know what was going on.