• 21

"I love but I wont be a fool for you"July 22nd_____

July 22nd
_____

"It made me think"

"Come on Devyn ion have time for games and mind tricks say what it is" Tyler was fully convinced this was the end of she was leaving him for Justin , on the inside he wanted to cry and beg hell even get on his knees.

He loved his family so much and he wanted that back. He wanted to take it back all the way before the first fight they had him coming home drunk and saying terrible things. He would give his entire life to go back and change and do things differently but there was no way to do that.

He hadn't fully accept that yet but he was getting there so on the outside he didn't beg or get on his knees he just sat there single tears sliding down his face his throat hurting terribly from holding himself from crying rivers worth.

"Tyler don't cry please it's not even like that just listen to me" Devyn pleaded tears streaming down her face as well.

"Go head Devyn say whatchu gotta say"

"Tyler I don't wanna be open anymore , I just wanna work on us and get back to how we were before all this happened" Devyn said causing Tyler to start choking on thin air.

"Boy yo ass is so extra" Devyn smiled "shit you tryna take me out or sum" he patted his chest hardly making Jeremiah bounce up and down while smiling.

"Aye that ain't funny dude"

"But uhm , I just ain't expect you to say that" Tyler said "I know had to get heart jumping a little but  Time to get right I'm forgiving you and wanna fix things" Devyn crossed her legs feeling good.