• 012

Don't say nun bout mistake fuckin monkey 🫷🏽

The one where she's mad at him

HEY ALEXA PLAY EXPEDITE THIS LETTER BY LIL DURK!

"This a letter from my heart you gotta tell me if Ian really got a chance again"
May 17th

"I really don't give a fuck" Devyn chuckled laying down while Tyler frantically walked back and fourth trying to apologize and justify his actions.

Which is something devyn hated. She hated when people did wrong knowing they did wrong and still tried to justify it like it could ever be right in some way when it couldn't be.

" mane what the fuck , when you start being so stubborn" Tyler dragged his hands down his face. "Ian stubborn Tyler" she rolled her eyes.

"You understand that I love you right" devyn tilted her head and Tyler nodded feeling he was getting somewhere. "Right and I want you to be happy , so go outside get drunk fuck bitches do allat ion care you jus not gone embarrass me" she shrugged.

"Ion wanna fuck no bitches , mane you making me like real mad" he rubbed his temple. "Hell cats srts Nigga come pull up on me" Devyn mumbled "you think niggas is playing witchu" Tyler chuckled.

"You playing wit yourself baby why you still here , it's some type party you can go to like bye" she waved. "Please explain to me how I fucked up so bad youn wanna even be together nomo , like what igh I see what I said and shit was lame and wrong and you wanna take Ah break coo but you talm bout breaking up that's doing to much" Tyler mugged her.

"And in all reality you acting childish as fuck" he added "I'm childish but I was at home waiting for you while you was outside doing god knows what" she nodded.