• 009

HEY ALEXA PLAY LUCID DREASM BY JUICE WORD"Listing to my heart instead of my head"November 4th

"Listing to my heart instead of my head"
November 4th

__

"You got life fucked up" Devyn chuckled lowly starting to stand up. "Sit the fuck down" David ordered "bitch who is you? You not my fucking father bitch" she stayed standing just to piss him off.

"Devyn he is and you have to accept that , we have to work through this all" Sasha said reaching for devyns hand making Devyn slap her hand away. "Hoe don't touch me , you a fucking dirty ass dead beat bitch you claim he left now you wanna be a big happy family?" She scoffed.

"DEVYN I've took all your disrespect I draw the line here. You need to sit down and we all need to talk" Sasha tried really hard to keep her cool. "Oh girl please youn scare nobody , Mather fact when my baby drop ima drag yo ass bitch"

" ima mop the floor wit yo synthetic ass wig bitch. I been nice for to fucking long you a dead beat and you bitch—" she pointed at her dad "you is disgusting , you get turned on by your nine year old daughter calling you daddy weirdo ass bitch" she mugged.

Seeing Sasha about to say something with a sb ever expression. "Say sum , I dare you hoe say something it could be god is good ima slap the fuck out you" Devyn dragged her hands down her face.

She was hurt and I'm so much pain and stress , the first person in her entire life she ever thought about fighting was her own mother It was sick.

Devyn huffed calling Tyler "you good" he asked picking up on the first ring knowing the situation she was in. "No I need you to come get me" she swallowed the lump in her throat she couldn't cry and wouldn't.