• 003

The one she goes to their famliy event

Play - all my life by lil durk feat j Cole "Tryna better myself ,tryna better my health

"Tryna better myself ,tryna better my health .. but.."

October 17th
-

"Ouu dev you look so cute and you gainin a luh weight" Kendall smiled bringing the girl into a hug. "Mama that's rude" Kenzie cleared her throat "no it's not it's good she gone be so thick the boys ain't gone wanna leave her alone" Kendall chuckled and so did the two girls.

Devyn was now nine weeks pregnant and Tyler still had no clue the girl was even pregnant. They had now had around three total conversations and Tyler insisted on exchanging phone numbers so they did but no one ever actually reached.

There were a few times Devyn wanted to just text him and tell him everything. She wasn't one to keep something so big from someone who was the most important factor in what she had to say.

Someone could be heard coming down the stairs which Kenzie and Devyn turned to look seeing Tyler. Kenzie then looked over at her best friend seeing her facial expression it was weird she had a lustful yet sad look on her face.

Like seeing Tyler brought her into awe but also sadness. This whole thing confused Kenzie but she enjoyed the idea of Devyn and Tyler having a baby she'd then be a god mom and an aunt it was a win win. She just hoped everything went smooth.

"It's your brother" Devyn looked for kenzies reaction. Kenzie stared at her blank expression she was so confused "wait what" Kenzie blinked to many times to count "I was drunk off my ass and I just had a conversation with him and one thing lead to another and boom baby in my oven" Devyn explained .