• 015

HEY ALEXA PLAY BIRTHDAY SEX BY USHER"Did it in Miami 'cause she knew she could afford it Birthday sex test drive that model"May 24th__

"Did it in Miami 'cause she knew she could afford it Birthday sex test drive that model"
May 24th
__

"Wake up ma" Tyler shook devyn awake "leave me alone" she slapped his hand. "Get up devyn" he chuckled moving her around "get yo beefy ass on bitch" she groaned. Tyler shook his head not taking it to heart since the girl really wasn't a morning person.

She huffed getting up picking up her phone then looking up and mugging Tyler. "It's five in the fucking morning what the fuck in yo right mind told you to wake me up" she squinted her eyes.

"Ion kno how many times ima tell you watch yo fuckin mouth" he sighed "what you want , if it's Jeremiah again ima strangle you , you can do it I believe in you" she rolled her eyes.

"He gone mama" Tyler shook his head.

"What the fuck you mean he gone" she hopped outta bed "oh now you up , Ian mean like that I mean here's not here in the house" Tyler explained.

"What is this a riddle what you want and where is my baby" she folded her arms. "He wit my mama and you need to pack cause we gotta go in an hour" he sat down on the bed tired himself.

"Elaborate" devyn looked at him like he was slow "oh my god is we gettin evicted" she gasped "girl get yo dumb ass in that closet and pack some shit we going outta town dumbass" he mugged her.

"I got plenty money" he added.

"Ouuuuuu where we going" she jumped up and down before going to the closet getting her suitcase and started packing instantly "issa surprise" he sighed laying back always a work out to get her up.

She was sweet—unless it was morning. She once tried to fight him for waking her up.

"This for my birthday or we coming back before?" She asked "for yo birthday" "okay who else coming" she asked.