• 010

Excuse the mistakes nigga

HEY ALEXA OLAY CALIFORNIA BREEZE BY LIL BABY

"Tryna hold it in I can't let that shit go"
May 14th 2024

__

"Tyler can you get him I'm gonna shower , I already made him a bottle it's on the counter" devyn asked sweetly smiling watching her son bounce up and down in his bouncing chair.

"Gotchu" Tyler took his son out the bounce chair adjusting him on his hip going into the kitchen of his new apartment.

Devyn had Jeremiah April twenty second which was amazing Jeremiah's birthday was on earth day.

To Devyn it was so adorable for a mintue it had her heavy believing in nature and all those things.

Tyler got his new apartment before he was born tho so he had a two bedroom.

Devyn hadn't been home since they released her from the hospital. Tyler collected her some stuff she'd need for a little bit while she was their since she asked to stay with him for a bit.

She was very upset with her nana for trying to force her to have a relationship with her parents and plus Desiree was their and Devyn wanted to enjoy time with her son and Tyler before seeing her since she over thought and there was a possibility that she could go to jail.

She wanted to beat Desiree bad no one would be able to pull her away how deep Desiree's words cut Devyn.

After Devyn got out the hospital she wasn't to bitter and she let her nana Kendall and Kenzie be the first— besides Tyler since he was there while they waited outside. To see the baby after a third week she let her nana baby sit.