• 008

HEY ALEXA PLAY FIGHT THE FEELING BY ROD WAVE"Know exactly how you feel i know what's in ya heart"

"Know exactly how you feel i know what's in ya heart"

November 4th

"I'm on double x l I gotta give 'em hell" devyn mumbled playing Roblox on her iPad while in Tyler's bed. "You ah fan" he chuckled " number one" she smiled not taking her eyes off the screen. "Ion see how at yo big age you like that shit" he said laying on her shoulder watching her play. "Cause I'm on double xl I gotta give 'em hell" she said chasing someone trying to stab them in breaking point.

"You gon wear my shit out" he shook his head " igh igh look , if my eye twitching that mean that sombodyyyyy talkin" she mocked 2rare she didn't wanna say nun but his shit was ass. "Get the fuck on" Tyler laughed even if the boy bobbed his head while he rapped Tyler knew that shit was ass.

But he rather just show support rather then speak his thoughts to avoid problems while he was at work.

"You talk to ya sister" Tyler asked " uhm no she been avoiding me alot I don't know what I did" she shrugged. Tyler rubbed her twelve week baby bump she was little before so her bump wasn't as big as it would look I'm someone else but it was there now for sure.

"Tyler guess what" devyn smirked "Hm" he hummed "I kinda feel myself today Amiri on ma feet" she stuck her tongue out biting it a lil with a smile.

"Mann I'm getting tired of my own shit" he laughed lowly. He liked that she was supportive and he could tell that was her favorite one since she would not stop singing it.

"I'm so ready to get this baby outta me" she huffed. She hadn't even been pregnant for more then four months and she was ready to pop. It was so uncomfortable she wasn't use to it and she also had to change the way she slept since normally she slept on her stomach.