• 013

No like frl excuse the mistakes

HEY ALEXA PLAY I KNOW BY FAYE WEBSTER"I'm here regardless of the pain , don't ever tell me to go away

"I'm here regardless of the pain , don't ever tell me to go away. From you."
May 20th
__

Devyn stared at her phone screen that had just gotten a notification that Tyler was live. He was currently out of town tho for a concert he would be performing at , his first one at that.

Devyn was upset whenever she thought about this moment she pictured her by his side but she wasn't.

"Fuck it" she mumbled to herself going in Kenzies account and joining the live. Tyler stood in the bathroom of his hotel cleaning his chains and stuff.

Tyler watched the comments flood in as he lifted his shirt to dry off the chain. "Fuck" Devyn sighed , Devyn was a good girl to everyone , anyone who knew Devyn knew she was good even people who didn't knew.

But no one knew her like Tyler. He knew how many layers and sides there were to her like how she was so sweet and innocent but when the time came she was so dirty.

She was very dirty minded as well but she never let it out expect with Tyler. Tyler was the first boy she'd trusted her body with — plus he was the father of her child. So he was engraved in her life whether she liked it or not.

"Ion got my son right now y'all" Tyler chuckled seeing the comments asking for him and Devyn. He ignored any comment about Devyn making fans start to wonder.

Tyler didn't take Devyn off his page , he figured it would bring unwanted attention and plus they were gonna be back sooner or later.

Devyn couldn't give a damn about social media so they were still on her page as well. She wasn't to bitter about anything either.