• 005

This not proof read🙄

TRIGGER WARNING!!Mentions and sexual non-consented scenes

TRIGGER WARNING!!
Mentions and sexual non-consented scenes

The one where they talk about the trauma

Play burn by usher"When I'm hurting baby , I ain't happy baby"October 21st______

Play burn by usher
"When I'm hurting baby , I ain't happy baby"
October 21st
______

"That's the thing I am your mother"

"Huh" Desiree and Devyn said at the same time. "I brought your birth certificate just in case I just know I messed up really bad but hear me out" Sasha said sliding Desiree her birth certificate Desiree inspecting it looking at every inch.

"Hear you out? Bitch you cannot justify your actions what the fuck type mother are you" Devyn mugged her. "Bitch first you claim she your child so you gave her up then you just dropped me off on a fucking door step like fuck is that" Devyn scoffed.

It broke Sasha's heart for her daughter to behave way toward her but she decided not to speak on it since she deserved it and she knew that. "Devyn I promise you it was never my intent to , your dad said he was tired of you and he kept bugging I tried I did and he said let you spend some time with nana"

"So I did and everytime I tried to pick you up from her , I was being abused I was being used I couldn't even leave the house Devyn" Sasha swallowed the lump in her throat.

"That don't justify you giving me away" Desiree said her eyes glossy. This whole thing was messy and it was stressing Devyn out she didn't even know what to think nor did she know what to believe.

She got up from the table making her way to the register. "Hi how are you" the blonde women smiled at Devyn "hi can I get a strawberry refresher and this bag of popcorn please" she said grabbed a bag of popcorn for the rack outside of the display case. "Yep that'll be six ninth nine ma"am"