• 017

It's not proof read excuse mistakes

HEY ALEXA PLAY BOYZ DONT CRY BY ROD WAVE !"Take away my name take away my throne , take away my fame lemme keep my soul"

"Take away my name take away my throne , take away my fame lemme keep my soul"

July 8th

"No Devyn" Tyler sighed "you is really no fun" she rolled her eyes looking out the window. "That shit is sticky Devyn who even told you bout that shit "Tyler chuckled. "I saw a girl say her boyfriend let her wrap the fruit roll up around it and it tasted good" Devyn shrugged.

"Whatchu tryna say"

"That instead of tasting salty it'll taste like berrys and shit please" Devyn begged she'd been begging Tyler since before they even left the house. "I'll think about it" he shook his head "I'll take it now turn dis up" Devyn turned up the radio.

"Wondering should I let it go or we beefin bout it? Knowin I'll go cold on you for week about it and it wasn't even dat deep but dats jus how it be wit me" Devyn sang. "I get so sick of you and lil baby" Tyler shook his head pulling up to Devyn's nana house.

"Whatever hater" she rolled her eyes playfully. "Nah but on a serious note promise me you won't get off track" tyler took the keys out of the engine. "What are you talking about" Devyn sighed.

"Don't play stupid Devyn , no fighting bro this yo nana shit don't fuck it up" Tyler made eye contact.

It was the week of Madeline's birthday so for now she was having a little get together until her birthday where she will be going out of town with some friends and family.

Which Tyler told Devyn to go to and he'd have Jeremiah all to himself.

"I won't" she huffed "good gimme kiss" Tyler pulled her chin toward his lips connecting them. Once they pulled apart Tyler held their faces close staring into her eyes.