• 016

HEY ALEXA PLAY MAGIC HOUR BY JHENE IEKIO !"It ain't perfect but everything's Beautiful"June 30st__

"It ain't perfect but everything's Beautiful"
June 30st
__

"Hii y'all" devyn waved at the black camera. "So y'all asked us to start a family YouTube Chanel and I think that's so cute so yea here we are" she explains while holding jeremiah in her arms making sure to support his head.

"So let's back track my birthday was may 26th and tyler took me to Cancun which was so amazing by the way" devyn smiled. "Anyway so like some weeks after that Tyler had to go to Cali for a show and I had to stay because jere cannot travel right now due to him being only a month old." She explained and Jeremiah cooed.

"Anyway so he bought me a car for my birthday and it jus made me think of a bomb ass prank"

"So I have to pick him up from the airport since everything was so last minute so I have to pick him up and ima have some stuff in the car that don't belong yall" she side eyed the camera.

"One sec" she left camera view leaving the bathroom going into jeremiah room sitting jeremiah in his crib then going to grab the camera.

" ok y'all look" she made her way to the kitchen island turning the camera to show the pack of condoms. "Should I take one or two out y'all?" She contemplated.

"Ima take out to since he been gone for two days" she took out two throwing them in the garbage. "I have no clue how to hide a camera in the car so ima just tell him I'm vlogi— Hollon this him" she was interrupted by him callin.

"Hello" she answered the FaceTime "Whatchu doin" he asked "nothing me and jere just got back home he was with my nana she wanted him" she lied.

"Awe well come on mama I'm bouta land and ion wanna sit here"Tyler sighed he'd been missing his family like crazy he couldn't wait till they could go on tour all together.