Izuku x Enji

Izuku groans as he glanced over at Enji and Rei as Rei hangs all over the other male. The two walked into school matching in their outfits. He slams his head onto the table as he fellls Hizashi and Toshi pat his head. "It will be okay Zuzu." He hears Nemuri say. Izuku sighs and lifts his head up and says "She just his girl best friend. Yea right." Shota laughs and says "Don't come off controlling. They'll all call you crazy." Izuku nods at his best friend and says "Do you think I'm boring? Is it a chore to date me? I know she's important. I hate ultimatums. I just wish that he found me a bit as entertaining." Shota nods and pats his best friends back. Izukus friends run to their tables at the same time Rei goes and sits in her seat beside Izuku and Izuku glances and sees Enji initials hearted underneath Rei sleeves. He groans a gain and slams his head back to his table.

(Later that day)
Enji is sitting with his friends at lunch when Mic says "So what is your relationship with Rei?" Enji laughs and says "She's like a sister to me." Izuku groans and stands up. He walks away while Shota gets up and follows him. Hizashi smiles and says "Zuku hasn't been felling good here lately." He gets up and follows the other two boys. He walks in to the bathroom to see Aizawa patting Izuku shoulders as he says "Don't act like you're jealous. They'll call you psychotic." Izuku groans and shoves his head into Shotas neck as he starts crying "I wish I was the one he would be going to prom with. He says she relaxed but I can be laid back. I'll take it like a champ when she's stabbing me in the back." Hizashi runs over and wraps his arms around Izuku and Shota as he says "She knows you like him doesn't she?" Izuku nods as he cries more into Aizawa chest. Izuku sits on the floor crying for the rest of lunch. But when the bell rings Hizashi helps him and Shota up before letting Izuku wash his face before the three walks to their last class. Izuku ignores Enji name under Reid sleeves. He ignores the looks Enji keeps sending Rei. He ignores everything around him. He should have known that if Enji was gonna have a friends to lovers romance it wouldn't be him.