Hawks x Izuku x Shinsou

(Shinsou, Izuku and Hawks have all been dating each other for awhile. Shinsou and Hawks keeps wishing they could just freeze time.)

Izuku smiles as he changes into the red dress he picked for the dance that night. Izuku spins around showing his mom his dress. Inko smiles softly "Are you sure you wanna go out to the dance in that?" Izuku nods "Yes momma. Me, Hawks and Shinsou are all matching!" About that time there is a knock on the door. Izuku runs and opens the door for his two best friends. Inko smiles and gets the boys to stand by each other to take pictures of them.

(Shinsou's outfit)

(Shinsou's outfit)

(Hawks outfit)

(Izukus outfit)

(Izukus outfit)

Inko finally let's the boys leave. She kisses Izuku head as the boys all run out to the car. Hawks takes of down the road. Shinsou laughs as the moon shines through Izuku hair. Shinsou and Izuku sing to a song that comes onto the raido before Hawks turns the radio down "We're only gettin' older, boys and I've been thinkin' about it lately. Does it ever drive you crazy? Just how fast the night changes?" Shinsou nods "Everything that you've ever dreamed of! Disappearing when you wake up!"Izuku smiles "But there's nothing to be afraid of. Even when the night changes. It will never change us." They finally make it to the school. Hawks leans against the wall of the school as he pulls out a cigarette. Shinsou holds his hand out to Izuku as he helps him out of the car. Izuku can hear his heart beating loud as he gets nervous each step they take. Shinsou smiles at the way the moon makes Izukus skin glow. Hawks puts out his cigarette as he takes Izukus other hand as the two boys lead him into the school. They all dance and have fun as they have a blast at the dance. Hawks smiles at seeing Izuku smiling and just seeming like the world could freeze in a moment on him. Shinsou taps Hawks shoulder and says "We should talk to him about us being together for the rest of our lives. This night wont stay like this forever." Hawks nods "Yea it wont stay like this forever but we can make sure all our nights after this night will never change even when the night changes. I will always love you and Izuku." Shinsou smiles and drags Hawks over to Izuku. Hawks takes one of Izukus hands and Shinsou takes the other and they lead Izuku out to the night sky. Hawks smiles and says "We're only gettin' older, baby and I've been thinkin' about it lately." Shinsou spun Izuku around and said "Does it ever drive you crazy? Just how fast the night changes?" Hawks takes Izuku from Shinsou and dips him "Everything that you've ever dreamed of. Disappearing when you wake up!" Izuku smiles and says "But there's nothing to be afraid of. Even when the night changes" Hawks pulls Izuku up and kisses him "It will never change, baby!" Shinsou spins Izuku back into his arms "It will never change, baby!" Izuku smiles happily as he says "It will never change us." Shinsou and Hawks both smiles as they get on one knee and say "Will you marry us?" Izuku giggles happily and nods "Yes a million times yes." Hawks slips the ring pop onto Izukus finger before both boys get up and kiss their fiancé.