EnjiIzuku

(Izuku and Enji were best friends when they were younger but as they got older everything started to change. Izukus mom was abusive and packed everything up and left Izuku alone in middle school. To be able to survive Izuku turned to villiany. After awhile he started to realize the hero society is actually messed up.)

(This happens 4 years after Enji graduates so he is 21 he graduated at 18. Izuku is 20.)

Izuku is standing on top of a tall building looking down at the hero commission building. When he hears someone cough trying to get his attention. He turns around to see Enji standing there in his hero uniform. Enji sighs "Zu please just take my hand. You can Run away-ay with me. I hate being lost souls in revelry." Izuku looks back at the building as he says "Enji I love you but I wanna be running wild and running free. We used to be two kids, you and me. We were living like we're renegades." Izuku points at the hero commision "But Long live the pioneers. They were Rebels and mutineers. They would Go forth and have no fear. Come close and lend an ear." Enji takes a step towards Izuku as he says "Living like we're renegades. All hail the underdogs. All hail the new kids. All hail the outlaws. You and your team can do what you want like those pioneers." Izuku smiles as he says "It's our time to make a move. It's our time to make amends. It's our time to break the rules. So this is where I'll begin. I wanna keep living like I'm a renegade." Enji spins Izuku around and kisses him "Lets keep living like we are renegades!"