Izukus past

(This is a bit about Izuku past. Izukus dad was on a mission when he gets hurt his first instinct is to call His wife and son. Izukus father is AFO. All might is the one that kills AFO.)
(Warning Angst)

AFO is hiding in a building as he coughs up blood. He looks down at the blood and pulls out his phone. He hits his wifes number and waits for the answer. Inko answers the phone and says "Hisashi?" AFO coughs as he says "Inko, I don't have a lot of time, so I need you to listen, okay? Now, remember, all the insurance and bank information's on the computer." Inko nods and says "In the folder named "boring crap," I know. What's going on? Why are you... Oh, Hisashi." Hisashi coughs again and says "Yeah. Im sorry babe." AFO can hear his son run up and says "Is that Daddy?" Inko laughs softly and says "Yep, come say hi, honey." Izuku grabs the phone and happily says "Hi, Daddy!" Hisashi hides his cough as he says "Hi, Zuzu." Izuku jumps up in down as he says "I miss you!" Hisashi coughs and says "I miss you too, baby." Izuku giggles and say " When are you coming home?" Hisashi sighs and says "I'd give anything on Earth to be down there with you right now. You know that, right?" Izuku giggles "But you're not even on in Japan." Hisashi laughs "You're so funny. Evie, can you make me a promise? Promise you'll do whatever Mommy says. Always give her a hand when she needs help." Izuku nods and says "I promise Daddy!" Hisashi smiles as he coughs up more blood "Good. I want you to know I love you both so much... More than anything." Izuku looks at his mom and then says "Mommy's crying." Inko sniffles and says" I'm not. I'm not crying." Hisashi coughs up more blood as he says "Look out the window and wave up at the sky." Izuku giggles " Why? We can't see you." Hisashi smiles and says "But I can see you, and I want you to know I'll always be up here... looking over you, okay?" Izuku waves out the window "Yes, Daddy. I'm waving!" Hisashi smiles and waves back "I'm waving back." He slowly closes his eyes as the phone falls out his hand Izuku laughs You're silly. Daddy, are you there? Daddy? Daddy?" Inko grabs the phone with tears falling down her face as she says "Baby go play in your room while mommy talks to daddy alone." Izuku nods and runs off to his room. Inko falls to the floor and cry's as she holds the phone to her chest.