Shiggy x Izuku part 2

Izuku is rolls over in the bed and looks at Shigarki who is standing on the balcony smoking a cigarette. He smirks and climbs out of bed before walking over to the other male. He wraps his arms around his neck and says "Bed, stay in bed. The feeling of your skin locked in my head." He takes the cigarette from Shigarkis hand and takes a puff before saying "Smoke, smoke me broke. I don't care, I'm down for what you want." Shigarki throw a the cigarette over the balcony emote lifting Izuku up and carrying him back to bed. Shigarki kisses Izuku "Day drunk into the night. Wanna keep you here." Izuku sighs "Secret lovin. The day fight. That's how it is for us." Shigarki pulls Izukus body closer to him as he says "Now if we're talking body. You got a perfect one. So put it on me." Izuku smirks and says "Swear it won't take you long. If you love me right. We fuck for life." He climbs onto Shigarki lap and kisses his lips. Shigarki puts his hands on Izuku hips and says "Oh, now if we're talking body. You got a perfect one so put it on me." Izuku kisses down Shigarkis neck. He whispers in his ear "Making bodies we just use for fun. Let's use them up 'til every little piece is gone." For the rest of the night the two fuck and get to know each other's body.