Monoma x Izuku

(Izuku is dateing Bakugou and Monoma is dateing Shinsou but they both want each other! Izuku calls Monoma while Bakugou is gone.)

Izuku calls Monoma when he answers he says "Monoma I know I shouldn't be calling you so late but I really need to talk to you." Monoma answers the phone and says " It's kinda hard to talk right now. Honey, why you crying, is everything okay? I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud." Izuku whimpers as he says "I can't keep doing this Bakugou left today but I'm tired of me and him fighting. I just wish he was you." Monoma sighs and says "Well, my boys in the next room sometimes I wish he was you. I guess we never really moved on. It's really good to hear your voice saying my name. It sounds so sweet coming from the lips of an angel." Izuku smiles and says "Your lips are the real lips of an angle Monoma." Monoma smiles and says "Hearing those words, it makes me weak and I never wanna say goodbye. But, boy, you make it hard to be faithful with the lips of an angle." Izuku sighs "Mono do you dream of me like I dream of you?" Monoma smiles and says "It's funny that you're calling me tonight and, yes, I've dreamt of you too Does he know you're talking to me? Will it start a fight?" Izuku shakes his head as he says "No he doesn't know I'm talking to you. Does he know your talking to me?" Monoma shakes his head as he says "No, I don't think he has a clue. But hes in the next room sometimes I wish he was you. I guess we never really moved on. It's really good to hear your voice saying my name. It sounds so sweet coming from the lips of an angel." Izuku laughs and says "But babe your the one with the lips of an angle. I still love you." Monoma groans as he says "Hearing those words, it makes me weak and I never wanna say goodbye but, boy, you make it hard to be faithful with the lips of an angel." Izuku whimpers as he says "Bakugous back home and I don't wanna start a fight with him. I'm scared he will hit me again but I just wanted to call you to tell you I still love you and that I wish sometimes that Bakugou was you. I know I'm the reason we ended thing but I'm sorry." Izuku hangs up before Monoma can say anything back to him.