Izuku x Overhaul

(Izuku is a quirkless nobody who works at a bar. One day he meets Overhaul and the two fall in love. But all that changes when Izuku wakes up one morning in bed alone with a note from Overhaul telling him he would never be back. When he leaves he leaves their child too. This is a few years after Overhaul leaves and Eri who is 7 is asking her dad if he was ever in love. Eri doesn't remember Overhaul because she was 3 when he left.)

Izuku looks at his daughter as he cooks dinner for them. Eri smiles and looks at her dad as she says "Daddy have you ever been in love?" Izuku looks over at his daughter as he says "When I was young and stupid my love. He left to be the leader of his father's business he told me, "Please don't worry." His wise little smile that spoke so safely." Eri looks at her dad as he talks "Where did he go?" Izuku flips the ham he is cooking as he says "He booked a one way ticket. Out west, that's where they'd make it. To sunswept poolside riches." Eri works on her homework as she says "Why hasn't he came back?" Izuku shrugs and says "Maybe he met a girl who wore Versace. She probably has a pink feather coat and jumbo jewellery. He's gonna be Hakeem Olajuwon." Eri looks at her dad with a tiltied head as she says "Who is Hakeem Olajuwon?" Izuku smiles and says "He is a professional basketball player." She nods as she says "Oh." Izuku lays the ham on a plate as he starts cooking eggs. Eri looks back at her homework before saying "Can you tell me more about him?" Izuku nods "Let's see the last I heard from him he said he's got a gold Camaro." Eri nods "How did you talk to him?"Izuku flips the eggs as he says "We spoke over the payphone. I tried to keep my cool but my life was turning in slow motion." Izuku lays the eggs on a plate as he says "The last time me and him talked I told him bye baby blue. I wish you could see the wicked truth. Caught up in a rush, it's killing you. Screaming at the sun you blow into. Curled up in a grip when we were us. Fingers in a fist like you might run. I settle for a ghost I never knew super paradise I held on to but I settle for a ghost." Eri looks up at her dad as he set the plates down on the table. Izuku pulls out a picture of him, Overhaul and a younger Eri standing in front of a house he shows it to his daughter as he says "Where I was from in Musutafu, Japan no one left to run their fathers business. He'd stay and treat his man give everything to his new baby." Izuku looks at the picture as he wipes a tear and says "I miss him, don't you blame me. That boy went stone cold crazy. Caught up in camera lust he's chasing that pappy pipe dream." Eri hugs her dad as she says "I don't remember him that much." Izuku nods and hugs her as he says "I know you don't but I still try." He smiles at his daughter as he says "That boy he used to know is gone but I still try to be him." Izuku remembers what happened when he read the letter he thought his world was over so he was gonna end it but the bullet never hit. He felt so numb till he heard Eri cry and it hit his head that he had to live for her. That's what he did and is still doing living for her. He smiles at his daughter as he says "Baby let's eat before the food gets cold. I'll tell you more about him some other time." Eri nods and starts eating her food.