Shiggy x Izuku Part 1

Izuku is jumping from roof to roof. He jumps into a ally way where a man is trying to rob a women he fights the man. He glanced to the side to check on the women only to see Shigarki helping her. Shigarki smirks and says "Am i throwing you off?" Izuku laughs and says "Nope!" As he keeps on fighting the man. Shigarki laughs and says "Didn't think so." Izuku knocks the male out before calling the cops then ties the guy up before scaling the wall to get back to the roof. Shigarki follows him up to the roof. Izuku goes hoping from roof to roof with Shigarki right beside him "That feeling that you giving really drives me crazy. You're dope have a player 'bout to choke
I was at a loss of words first time that we spoke." Izuku smirks and says "You looking for a boy that'll treat you right? Have you looking for him in the daytime with the light?" Shigarki keeps beside Izuku as he says " You might be the type if I play my cards right. I'll find out by the end of the night!" Izuku shots Shigarki a look "You expect me to just let you hit it? But will you still respect me if you get it?" Shigarki smirks and shrugs "All I can do is try, gimme one chance. What's the problem? I don't see no ring on your hand." Shigarki points at the boys hand that has no ring. He shrugs again and says "I'll be the first to admit it. I'm curious about you, you seem so innocent!" Izuku laughs and jumps of the roof and lands in a ally. Shigarki jumps down into the ally and lands beside him "You wanna get in my world, get lost in it Boy, I'm tired of running, let's walk for a minute." The two start walking in the ally. Shigarki sighs as he grads Izukus hand "Promiscuous boy, wherever you are. I'm all alone and it's you that I want." Izuku smirks and pulls his hand away "Promiscuous boy, you already know that I'm all yours, what you waiting for?" Shigarki let's put a groan as he pushes Izuku up against the wall "Promiscuous boy, you're teasing me. You know what I want, and I got what you need." Izuku smirks and leans close to Shigarkis lips before says "Promiscuous boy, let's get to the point 'cause we're on a roll, you ready?" Izuku push's Shigarki away before their lips touch as he smirks and keeps walking "Roses are red, some diamonds are blue. Chivalry is dead, but you're still kinda cute." Shigarki chases after Izuku "Hey, I can't keep my mind off you! Where you at? Do you mind if I come through?" Izuku smirks and spins around to be walking backwards as he stares at Shigarki "I'm out of this world come with me to my planet. Get you on my level, do you think that you can handle it?" He spins back around after sending a wink at Shigarki. Shigarki let's put a soft growl "They call me Tomura, last name Shigarki . Recognize game, I'ma lay mine's down." Izuku smirks at hearing the growl "I'm a big girl I can handle myself but if I get lonely I might need your help. Pay attention to me, I don't talk for my health." Shigarki grabs Izukus hand again and spins him around and pulls him close "I want you on my team!" Izuku smirks "So does everybody else!" Shigarki puts his finger over Izuku lip "Shh, baby we can keep it on the low. Let your guard down ain't nobody gotta know.
If you with it boy I know a place we can go." Izuku licks Shigarkis finger before pushing it away with his hand. "What kinda boy do you take me for?" Izuku pushes him away again and start walking off. Shigarki groans "Promiscuous boy, wherever you are. I'm all alone and it's you that I want!" Izuku smirks "Promiscuous boy, you already know that I'm all yours, what you waiting for?" Shigarki catches back up to Izuku and says "Promiscuous boy, you're teasing me.You know what I want, and I got what you need!" Izuku turns and looks at Shigarki before pulling him close to him. "Promiscuous boy, let's get to the point cause we're on a roll, you ready?" Izuku goes to push Shigarki away again but Shigarki put his hand around Izuku head as he says "Wait, I don't mean no harm! I can see you with my t-shirt on." Izuku smirks and leans close to Shigarki getting close to his lips as he says "I can see you with nothing on. Feeling on me before you bring that on." Shigarki looks into Izukus eyes as he pulls his head way a little bit "Bring that on?" Izukus winks "You know what I mean!" Shigarki groans and says "Boy, I'm a freak you shouldn't say those things!" Izuku smirks again as he wraps his hands around the back of Shigarkis head and pulls his face closer "Only trying to get inside of your brain. To see if you can work me the way you say." Shigarki smirks and whispers against Izukus lips "It's okay, it's alright! I got something that you gon' like!" Izuku brushs his lips against Shigarkis as he says "Hey, is that the truth or are you talking trash?" Shigarki smirks and says "Follow me and we will find out if I'm saying the truth." Izuku chuckles and says "Lead the way then." He pulls away as Shigarki takes his hand and leads them further down the ally.